• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Greatestsin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Morgan Township, NWI
    FTF Northwest Indiana. I am located in Merrillville and am willing to drive a little for a good deal.

Up for your consideration is a smoothbore Remington 887 Nitro Mag 12ga pump action shotgun that can accept from 2 3/4" to 3 1/2" loads. The entire gun including the 28" barrel is coated in Remingtons AmorLokt coating which prevents rust on all surfaces. The Hi-Viz front sight includes interchangeable light tubes and the gun comes with two chokes. The stock is equipped with the SuperCell recoil pad that reduces the felt recoil up to 54%, according to Remingtons website.

I am the second owner, I received this gun in a trade and it came in the box. The previous owner claims he only fired it to test function. I've personally only ever taken it out once, clay pigeon shooting, and fired less than 200 rounds. Zero malfunctions, she worked flawlessy.

I'm looking to downgrade to a home protection model 870 or a Sigma 9mm handgun. PM me with trade interests. By home security model I am looking for 18 - 20 in barrels.

This model 887 NitroMag MSRPs for $399 and Dicks just had them on sale for $350.

Used I'd like to start out cash price at $325 and we'll go from there.

It comes with the sling if you desire it to:
    tripleplay.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
    Top Bottom