• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GreenfieldGunny

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    So, I bought my Remington 700 .308 a few months ago, it had a big, bulky, heavy Choate Ultimate Sniper Stock. Which I sold on ebay and I bought a Remington 700 SPS Synthetic stock off a guy for $30. Well not knowing my Rem. 700 is an ADL model, and the stock I bought was a BDL. Well I need to buy a trigger guard floor plate. I dont really have the spare cash to buy an ADL to BDL conversation kit, could I just buy a regular Rem. 700 trigger guard floor plate assembly and put it on my BDL stock? I am not to familiar with Rem. 700's so please correct me if I am wrong.

GreenfieldGunny

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2010

I actually like mind being ADL for now, I would perfer to just buy new when it comes to being things off of forums that I am not familiar with.(unlike :ingo:) I was wondering if something like Remington Trigger Guard Assembly Remington 700 BDL Short Action Aluminum Black - MidwayUSA would work, I already have the box and follower.

Yeah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Dillingham, AK
    In addition to that Midway bottom metal you'll need a different front screw and either a BDL magazine or the ability to trim your ADL mag down to fit.

Top Bottom