• ...and so much more!
  • throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    SOLD - THANKS

Hi guys, I'm selling a .223 Remington 700 ADL with camo stock and blued bull barrel. It's a great gun, very well taken care of, only 100 rounds down range and taken on 5 coyote outings last year. It includes remington's adjustable trigger (x mark pro trigger I believe is their name for it). It has their bull barrel, varmint grade. I've had it one year. No rust, very clean and smooth.

Barrel is 26" (although it really measures 25.5") and is 1 in 12 twist. I've fired mostly 55 grainers FMJ and V-Max, and some lighter 40 grainers flawlessly. a 1 in 12 twist should stabilize up to 60 grain bullets perfectly. I'll include 60 rounds of ammo, Remington 55 gr. FMJ

Includes a Remington scope, 4-12x40, because I bought the rifle as a package from Remington. If you don't want the scope, I'll knock 50 bucks off. Bipod in pics is not included. (I'll even include the case, Plano single scoped rifle case)

The reason I'm selling is because I'd like to switch calibers and lighten my overall pack weight, since I've been hiking in much further than I anticipated.

Also feel Free to PM or email me with realistic offers

For sale only, not interested in trades at the moment. In Bloomington, will travel 1hr if needed. Message me.

DSC01335.jpg

DSC01334.jpg

DSC01336.jpg

DSC01338.jpg

DSC01340.jpg

DSC01339.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom