WTS/WTT: Remington 22LR (8500 rounds) 22 Short (500 rounds)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    SOLD--Remington 22LR (8500 rounds) 22 Short (500 rounds)

Entire lot is SOLD and delivered

EDIT TO TITLE: There are 9500 rounds of 22LR not 8500. Price for entire lot will stay the same as before, my error in math.

I have 4 types of .22 for sale. This is ammo that I acquired several years ago and put away for long term. It all came right from the store and went into sealed .50 cal ammo cans. Years ago I sold the rifle this was for and I forgot I had it until we were doing some cleaning and it turned up. All our guns are sighted in for either CCI or Winchester M-22 & 555's now and we have a good supply of that so I'm letting this go.

[STRIKE]10 bricks of Remington Thunderbolt - 40 grain solid point / $30 each brick [/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]7 bricks of Remington Cyclone (HP version of the Thunderbolt) / $30 each brick
    [/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]2 bricks of Remington Golden Bullet - 40 grain solid point / $30 each brick[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]1 brick of Remington Golden Bullet High Velocity .22 Short - 29 grain solid point / $30 (also free with this brick is 98 rounds of a 100 round box of CCI HP shorts. I do not sell partial boxes, they are always give aways)
    [/STRIKE]
    Trades would be for either the Winchester M-22 black box 1000 round packs, Winchester 555 white boxes, CCI Stingers or Velocitors. M&P 17 round 9mm mags. I will make very good deals if you are willing to trade since what I'm interested in is difficult to locate at this time.

All bricks are 500 rounds in 50 round boxes. Cash price for any brick is $30 each.
    If someone wants to be nice and make it easy on me by taking the whole lot then I'll be glad to let all the 22LR ([STRIKE]8500[/STRIKE] 9500 rounds) go for $400 (around [STRIKE]$23.50[/STRIKE] $21 per brick)

I will not ship these, FTF transaction. I'm located in Randolph County but can meet somewhere if needed. Surrounding counties are not a problem. No I won't drive one box to you in Indianapolis, however if you want several then let me know.

PM offers or questions.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom