• Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Blagojevich: 'I'm blacker than Barack Obama'

By DEANNA BELLANDI, Associated Press Writer Deanna Bellandi, Associated Press Writer Mon Jan 11, 6:43 am ET
    CHICAGO – Ousted Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich says he's "blacker than Barack Obama" and tells Esquire magazine that he was a real person in a political arena dominated by phonies.
    Blagojevich, referring to the president as "this guy," says Obama was elected based simply on hope.
    "What the (expletive)? Everything he's saying's on the teleprompter," Blagojevich told the magazine for a story in its February issue, which hits newsstands Jan. 19.
    "I'm blacker than Barack Obama. I shined shoes. I grew up in a five-room apartment. My father had a little laundromat in a black community not far from where we lived," Blagojevich said. "I saw it all growing up."
    The White House refused to comment.
    The twice-elected Democrat was impeached and removed from office last year after federal prosecutors arrested him on corruption charges that included trying to sell Obama's old U.S. Senate seat. He has pleaded not guilty.
    Blagojevich continues to accuse prosecutors of persecuting him for routine political deals.
    One of those deals, he said, was the possibility of naming Attorney General Lisa Madigan to Obama's Senate seat in exchange for cooperation on important programs from her powerful father, Illinois House Speaker Michael Madigan.
    He used an infamously coarse word to refer to the attorney general.
    "If I can get this, how much do I love the people of Illinois to make that (expletive) senator?'" Blagojevich said.
    Blagojevich is appearing on NBC's "Celebrity Apprentice" this spring and his trial is expected to start later this year.

Could this be the thing we predicted months ago, wherein Barry's supporters and confidantes will start splitting from him and speaking out to provide evidence against him? What with the US Rep questioning his eligibility, I have to wonder "What's next?"

Please note that I post this story to show evidence of strife in the Dem ranks, not to incite racial tension nor to give license to insult others on the basis of similar.

Blessings,
    Bill

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Isn't "Blago" supposed to be on trial now for all the crimes he committed before being REMOVED from orifice?

I don't understand why people pay him to be on Reality TV shows and to be the host of a regular radio program.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @rambone
    Blago will be going to trial this summer (2010).

@Blue Tile Spook
    You really can't link blago w/ clinton & reid. Blago has been disowned by the Ds, the Daley machine, and everyone else. He is an orphan politically at this point. If he had anything on I6BO or mayor daley he should/could have used it a while back to get the feds off his back. As it is it looks like he doesn't have anything and whatever he may have had is no longer valid as the Chicago machine has had more than enough time to "correct"/"erase"/"remove"/"dissappear" the evidence. :rolleyes:

homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    Well considering the Clinton track record, if Big Rod does have any dirt I wouldn't be surprised if he shot himself in the back of the head, or crashed a private plane with some lead in his back.

Although I hope nothing happens to him, he is way to funny to lose. Politicians without handlers are very dangerous creatures.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    @Blue Tile Spook
    You really can't link blago w/ clinton & reid. Blago has been disowned by the Ds, the Daley machine, and everyone else. He is an orphan politically at this point. If he had anything on I6BO or mayor daley he should/could have used it a while back to get the feds off his back. As it is it looks like he doesn't have anything and whatever he may have had is no longer valid as the Chicago machine has had more than enough time to "correct"/"erase"/"remove"/"dissappear" the evidence. :rolleyes:
    A new book coming out quotes Clinton as saying something to the effect of, "That guy would have been serving us coffee a few years ago" and Reid was quoted in the same book as saying "O" is "light-skinned" and "talks with no discernible negro accent."

I didn't mean to imply that Blago is a part of the inner-Dem machine. I meant that, as time goes by, the cracks in the political ship begin to show.

I think Blago saw "O" as a commercial property - something to be traded on or sold, such as "O's" Senate seat that he allegedly tried to sell to the highest bidder.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Who needs Comedy Central when we have Illinois politics?:D

Tell me about it. Stroger showed up 25 minutes late to a news conference where he explained why he is using a million bucks of taxpayer money to pay for a consultant to make Cook County more efficient. Only in Cook County could you show up late to say that and keep a straight face.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    Could this be the thing we predicted months ago, wherein Barry's supporters and confidantes will start splitting from him and speaking out to provide evidence against him? What with the US Rep questioning his eligibility, I have to wonder "What's next?"

Please note that I post this story to show evidence of strife in the Dem ranks, not to incite racial tension nor to give license to insult others on the basis of similar.

Blessings,
    Bill

Not IMO. Blago spewing :poop: is nothing new. He had no credibility before he got caught......And slick Willy.?!.....come on....really?

Top Bottom