• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Some of all of the above. Prices were a little high. Primers running $39 and up per 1000. Brass seemed normal price $.10/ea .45 once fired. Powder was scarce but some there. Lead bullets from a couple vendors and powerbond plated bullets however those are better bought online as the price was a little high.

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    I think they had 3 vendors with reloading supplies. If your looking for equipment, it was pretty much all Lee.

rollingblock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Morristown, IN
    Was mainly interested in primers, hate to pay the hazmat charge. But do need a couple die sets, and am fine with Lee if they are decently priced. Thanks for the additional info.

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    Was mainly interested in primers, hate to pay the hazmat charge. But do need a couple die sets, and am fine with Lee if they are decently priced. Thanks for the additional info.

I saw the lee dies for $30 at 2 vendors. Saw 223. Better deal on priers at Profire

gds

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2009
    Lawrencburg
    $30 a lb . most powder was $180- $190 / 8 lb. bullets still very high - 2x what they use to be . Lots of high priced ammo. .22 $60 per brick, 223 $700/ k etc. I went to buy reloading supplies and walked out with two T shirts and a few parts for the AR . AR15's on the table $ 500 and up .

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I think they had 3 vendors with reloading supplies. If your looking for equipment, it was pretty much all Lee.

You missed a bunch. I can walk straight to at least 6 off the top of my head....but prices are/were more than I'll pay.

Chrisw0118

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2013
    I actually found some 30-06 that was priced decently. I went on Sunday afternoon, I would have thought that vendors would have walked around to see what the pricing on everyone's primers were by then. I saw from $39 to $60 for Small Pistol. Not to much Powder left to pick from. I better go on Friday in August or just go see Andrew.

Top Bottom