• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HuntMeister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 21, 2010
    Greg,

I do not know if trespa can be bought locally or even how much it would cost. I am told it is very expensive. The pieces I have came out of a Lillys lab downtown when there were renovating some spaces, stuff went to the dumpster and a good friend grabbed on to it. Sorry that I am not much help...

HuntMeister -- Where did you get the Trespa? Can in be found locally? Price range? Thanks, Greg

9lock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Classified
    Dillon blue

D1.jpg
    D2.jpg

D3.jpg

buzzined

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    Crown Point
    I am just getting started. Still have a couple more things I have to buy before I can start but this is what I got so far...
    IMG_7338.jpg

IMG_7337.jpg

Last edited:

john67103

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 6, 2009
    Fishers
    Setup

All that blue looks really nice 9lock. And then its metal, adjustable height and wheels, awesome. Here is my humble setup, still adding too it but its a start.
    picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And I enjoy making plans before I build anything...
    picture.php

picture.php

I have finished the powder box.

Last edited:

triharley

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    St. Anthony, IN
    Finally reloading again

After starting to build my home last June I am finally finished with my gunroom and began reloading again. Here are my pictures, now that I'm done I wish it was bigger. than again can it ever be big enough!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Big Hank

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Added another piece of blue to the left side of the bench. Hopefully I can have this set up for .40 and change the other as needed.

77cc53cb.jpg

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Basic Reloading Bench on a Budget

It has been my goal for 2 years, this week end it became a reality. I could have gone with a single stage but I held out for the progressive press I learned on. Thanks again to INGO member AllenM for teaching me the Hornaday LNL and fireball168 for the great trade to finally get it. INGO made this dream come true for me.

Before
    picture.php

picture.php

Paid Help
    picture.php

I had the 2x4's left over from a fence project last year. 23$ for sheet of plywood that I had Lowes rip for free.

picture.php

picture.php

I will be building selves, another bench, and hanging peg board but I couldn't wait to mount the press. The tumbler is out in the garage becuase the noise and lead.

picture.php

GetA2J

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Terre Haute,Indiana
    Very nice!!!! :yesway: :rockwoot:

It has been my goal for 2 years, this week end it became a reality. I could have gone with a single stage but I held out for the progressive press I learned on. Thanks again to INGO member AllenM for teaching me the Hornaday LNL and fireball168 for the great trade to finally get it. INGO made this dream come true for me.

Before
    picture.php

picture.php

Paid Help
    picture.php

I had the 2x4's left over from a fence project last year. 23$ for sheet of plywood that I had Lowes rip for free.

picture.php

picture.php

I will be building selves, another bench, and hanging peg board but I couldn't wait to mount the press. The tumbler is out in the garage becuase the noise and lead.

picture.php

Top Bottom