• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Title sums it up. When I visit the family in Noblesville,I thought it would be nice to sneak away and shop for myself. Just looking for any shops in Noblesville or very close by that carry reloading components.

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    Indiana gun club is 10 to 15 minutes away and is your best bet for powder and primers. Good prices also...at least on powder. I'm not sure if they sell projectiles. Here's the thing, nothing is on display. You have to ask for specific powders so have a list of what you want. They have to walk outside to check each item you ask for.
    Other than them, there's nothing nearby.

craigkim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Fishers
    Indiana gun club is 10 to 15 minutes away and is your best bet for powder and primers. Good prices also...at least on powder. I'm not sure if they sell projectiles. Here's the thing, nothing is on display. You have to ask for specific powders so have a list of what you want. They have to walk outside to check each item you ask for.
    Other than them, there's nothing nearby.
    Right now, as far as pistol powder, they only have CFE pistol in 1lb or 8lb and Titegroup, not sure what sizes. No small pistol primers. Not sure about large.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Depending on the time frame that you have. I would consider stopping by Down by the tracks in Galveston on your way down there. It is not a huge shop but they always have reloading components.

I would take a close look at the classified section and see if there is anything in the Indy area that you would be interested in buying or selling. Taking advantage of your time in that area gives you a bigger window of opportunity.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Depending on the time frame that you have. I would consider stopping by Down by the tracks in Galveston on your way down there. It is not a huge shop but they always have reloading components.

I would take a close look at the classified section and see if there is anything in the Indy area that you would be interested in buying or selling. Taking advantage of your time in that area gives you a bigger window of opportunity.

Good idea. Thanks

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Cabelas at Hamilton Center doesn't open until Aug 10. Just drove by it today
    indiana Gun Club has 8lb Titegroup! Just bought some today. $132 w/tax

That is a good price. It works out to be $16.50 a pound. Every time I'm down that way they are closed. I can never remember what days they are open.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    I checked it out last weekend when in town. I'm just glad I live far away or I'd have to get a second job to pay for my purchases. I told the kid that he better take a picture of the empty parking lot since that's the last time he'll see it that bare. Problem is when I visit them, it's only 5 minutes from his house. It sure looks awful small compared to the hammond store.

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    I checked it out last weekend when in town. I'm just glad I live far away or I'd have to get a second job to pay for my purchases. I told the kid that he better take a picture of the empty parking lot since that's the last time he'll see it that bare. Problem is when I visit them, it's only 5 minutes from his house. It sure looks awful small compared to the hammond store.

The Nobletucky store is something like 80k Sq ft. I guess the new business plan is to build smaller stores compared to the 250k Sq ft stores we are used to.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    We are about 40 minutes away from where you'll be, but we have plenty of bullets, primers, brass, powder, etc in stock.
    What are you looking for?

Top Bottom