• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    Another place I frequent has a thread such as this and I've scored some good powder because of it. Ingo needs a thread like this so I'm starting it. As a newer reloader, I'm still hoarding components to beat the next shortage (s) so all info is appreciated.

Post available reloading components you think others may be interested in here.

I'll start by saying I just left indiana gun club and they have varget,n140,700x. Ok, I didn't leave with them all, but availability was confirmed. I'm sure they have others.

Post up your deals, and your not so deals but who cares...it's available stuff too.

Local sales and online encouraged.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Good idea....I have scored .22LR online because of that availability thread, many reloading components have been just as scarce.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Matt's Custom Guns near Connersville has a huge selection of powder, including all kinds suitable for handguns/shotguns.
    He also has lots of powder suitable for rifles, both large and small handgun and rifle primers, lots of different bullets, lots of brass, and even equipment from Redding, Hornady, Lee, and RCBS.
    Examples of handgun powders:
    Titegroup
    CFE Pistol
    HP38
    HS6
    W231
    W296
    W Autocomp
    Lil' Gun
    IMR 4227
    H110
    Ramshot True Blue

It's a mom & pop outfit, so many of you probably haven't heard of it, so I'll provide the address (my Garmin drove me straight up to the driveway).
    3762 North County Road 450 East
    Connersville, IN 47331
    9-5 Monday-Friday
    Matt's Custom Guns

Definitely worth the road trip if you're within a mile of him.

Crackshot Guns in Anderson has some powder, primers, and bullets, including H110, 700-X, and rifle powders.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    We've stayed stocked up on primers/bullets/brass for the last two years....powder as of late as well.
    Dillon presses/accessories in stock also.

Let us know how we can help you guys out!

jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    We've stayed stocked up on primers/bullets/brass for the last two years....powder as of late as well.
    Dillon presses/accessories in stock also.

Let us know how we can help you guys out!

Was at a shop the other day. Owner told me that they had hit a wall as far as powder and was not able to get anything. Is this true or does he not want to buy any more. All the powder he has on his shelves has been there awhile, I go in almost weekly for a powder check and to get a few bags of brass.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Powder has been difficult for a while, but I personally believe it had started to turn. We've been able to get more lately, and actually keep some stuff in inventory as well.

joshualee49

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Gas City, Indiana
    Jeff over at McDonald's in Marion has a ready supply of brass, powder, primers. Not a ton of pistol but he does have some hs6, 700x, and had a couple lbs of bullseye last I was in.

Primers are a little salty...around 3 5ish IIRC. powder is 26 a lb. Has lots of rifle powder. A few cans of Lil Gun too.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Big R can at times have some good rifle powder in stock. Tomlinson's in Churubusco usually has a very good inventory of powder, primers, bullets and brass.

Here's what I've managed to pick up recently;

sugarcreekbrass

Expert
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 29, 2015
    West central
    Just scored some titegroup at Jeff's Bait and Guns in Jasper. Down here with the family for Holdiay World vacation and drove by this shop. Glad I did. He had the best variety I have seen in a while. All sorts of bullets (mostly Hornady), CCI rifle primers, and Hodgdon, IMR, and Winchester powders.

jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    Riverside Sporting Goods in Marion. Stopped in last night, he has a pound of Win AutoComp, and a few pounds of 700x. Chad is a great guy to deal with.

Top Bottom