• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    easy their buddy, thats MRS.-To-Be- IndyGunworks and she is just as good of a shot as i am ;)

Fixed it there for ya, and for the record, she is still up for grabs at the present time.

Which brings up a question: If she has a swirl do she have tassels that twirl too?

Tassels2-main_Thumb.jpg

Just Ask'n :dunno:

alxjmrk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Indy, Nora area
    haha love the last one there of indygunworks....i dont remember that one being taken

edit: ooooh thats when we had our backs turned. gotcha

medic- sent you a PM yesterday. found a website with supplies. savelives.com , let me know if you think the prices are reasonable. they sell individually and in bulk

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Ha ha...no disrespect intended, especially now hearing that I could be in trouble with both of you! ;)

(I do hope everyone realizes I was refering to her face being swirled out in the posted photos....)

Of course i realize this (as Mrs. Indygunworks reholsters reluctantly.)

Fixed it there for ya, and for the record, she is still up for grabs at the present time.

Which brings up a question: If she has a swirl do she have tassels that twirl too?

Tassels2-main_Thumb.jpg

Just Ask'n :dunno:

NEG rep bud... only my 3rd ever.... oh wait, to much rep given out in 24 hours.:cool:

alxjmrk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Indy, Nora area
    actually it turned out to be 2 shots (probably .40 or .45 to the chest close range) and one from the back. it was a complicated domestic situation....:dunno:

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    actually it turned out to be 2 shots (probably .40 or .45 to the chest close range) and one from the back. it was a complicated domestic situation....:dunno:

The class also decided that if the wife had used a 9mm, the victim would have been alive, well, and bringing the first responders beers when we got there.

:p

Just kidding on the 9mm part. As part of the class, we got to look at the wound channel paths of various calibers. Lesson learned; I don't want to get with ANY caliber bullet.

Last edited:

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    I know that a lot of people in the class mentioned that they wanted to get in on a group buy of medical supplies to create small trauma kits. RNM has set up a thread over in the Accessories and Gear section of the message board for those interested in a group buy. Here's the link.

It's a feeler thread right now, so if you are interested head on over and post.

Top Bottom