• billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    has anyone used the red star ammo what was your opinion?:dunno:
    Red Star ammo is as good as it gets for local affordable ammo.
    With a purchase from Aszerigan (Andrew) you are helping to support local people and keep the $ around here-NOT-Russia-China-or wherever else that foreign ***** is made.=Red Star=Made Here=Get it+shoot it...:ar15:

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Red Star.......

Its good stuff. As noted above its locally made and BRASS CASED not the steel crap. Andrew is a great guy who is willing to answer any questions you would have. He also stands behind his product. If in doubt send him a PM at Profire Arms.

mskendall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    NE Indy
    I bought a couple boxes of his Gold Dot HP's. Shot one box and they all ran just as the factory ammo did. No issues with anything and he's a pleasure to deal with. I'm going to get a case from him soon.

Pretty cool boxes too :)

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    +1 for Andrew.

Not only does he stand behind his product, but he offers a no questions asked money back guarantee. Try finding that somewhere else.

Hellion_1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Putnam County
    +1 for Aszerigan and Profire Arms and Supply.

He reloaded 1000 rounds of my brass for me for a great price!(Atleast $100 cheaper that WWB at Wal-mart) It runs through both my XD45 Tactical and my Llama IX-D 1911 just fine. It groups awesome! You won't be disappointed!

Also, Aszerigan is a really great guy to deal with. He is friendly and very nice to do business with. Like everyone else above has already stated, your money is staying in the state for a product made here in Indiana. Do I recommend him? Absolutely!!!!!! As a matter of fact, I am getting ready to get 1200 rounds of 9mm to him this week-end.

Maybe if he had some business cards made and distributed them with his ammo, I could pass them out and get him more business. (Hint, Hint, Andrew)

runandgun44

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    +1 for Andrew. I order my reloading supplies through him for less than I have found anywhere else. He also is a wealth of information about reloading. I haven't shot any of his ammo yet, but from all I have heard it is first rate. :yesway:

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    He will be set up next to me at the 1500 in January. Make sure to come check us out and meet the legend himself!!

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    341   0   1
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    I've gotten wind of some 9mm 115gn FMJ reloads that may have been short-sized. If anyone has a problem with these, please let me know ASAP. I will certainly give you replacement ammunition, or a full refund.

I stand behind my ammo 100% - and as many good reviews as I get, the bad ones are the reviews that are more constructive to me.

I've PM'ed the one person I know that had a problem, but if anyone else has an issue, please let me know, it will be fixed immediately.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I've gotten wind of some 9mm 115gn FMJ reloads that may have been short-sized. If anyone has a problem with these, please let me know ASAP. I will certainly give you replacement ammunition, or a full refund.

I stand behind my ammo 100% - and as many good reviews as I get, the bad ones are the reviews that are more constructive to me.

I've PM'ed the one person I know that had a problem, but if anyone else has an issue, please let me know, it will be fixed immediately.

Real customer service!

Top Bottom