• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Squib

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I'm sure some of you are aware of "Lagrange" from his posts here; especially when he shares some of the great knives he makes. What you may not be aware of is what a talented sheath maker he is.

I aked him to make a sheath for a new custom knife i got. We talked about what I needed and then I left to rest to him. Well, I'll tell you he knocked my sox off! His work is just excellent, excellent design and execution and the price was right.

As soon as I can figure out how to post photos, I'll have some up for you to see what I mean. In the meantime, if you are looking for some top flight leather you should really touch base with Lagrange. Thanks Eric, it's an instant heirloom! Heck, I'm showing this thing to total strangers.:)

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    There's a place in Lafayette called Kennys Shoe Repair - there's a young woman there name Miki that does really good leather work - only seen a couple items she made they were a knife sheath and a hatchet sheath - some really nice work - but I hear Lagrange is awesome also - : )

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom