• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TiMMaY

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2014
    Martinsville
    I live in the Martinsville area and got an awesome deal on a Rhino safe (approximately 800 pounds), but I need to transport it a few miles to my home and get it inside. Looking for recommendations for a professional safe moving company to transport it to my house and move it to the room I want it placed in. My house sits on a crawl space so there are 2 steps going in to the house from the garage.

If you’ve got a recommendation for a good company, please let me know.

Tim

bos-94-003

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    Marion
    Not a recommendation but I just did the same task with just my 17yr old son and 14yr old daughter. Only thing we used was a dolly, moving blanket and floor Jack to remove and reinstall the door. It can be done but I also understand if you would rather have a company do it

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I've moved a couple of 400 pounders by myself using a refrigerator cart, once the door is removed.
    Of course, now I look like this... :fogey:

I keed, I keed...
    Wish I could help, with information...

ccha8778

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2019
    The Region
    You could try Brandy's Safe and Lock Inc. in Merrillville, IN. They may not be close to you, but they have Fort Knox right for IN and a couple surrounding states, they are very good safe people. When I purchased my safe they delivered in a unmarked truck and had all of the right equipment to ensure my floors we not damaged and to bolt it down. There may be someplace closer to you, but if want to reach out there number is (219) 756-1236.

yeti rider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95%
    19   1   0
    Dec 17, 2011
    Lafayette
    I just used a company called in the nick of time moving to move a safe for me. They had a post card set up in the gun store I bought the safe at. The phone number for them is 877-266-6704. I would use them again.

Top Bottom