• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Marshall74

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    Michigan
    If you want so called "gun control" why not take the guns out of the hands of criminals? It does not matter one bit what kind of laws or bills that are passed on gun control. If criminals want them, they WILL find a way to get them. I wish that Washington wasn't so blind on this subject. The crimes committed by criminals, most of the time are done with a firearm. Armed robberies, murders, and who knows what else. You never hear that someone was beaten to death by a pillow or a sock. No, its always someone was shot. Why don't they open their eyes, wake up and realize that more restrictions on guns isn't going solve the problem? They must take the guns out of the hands of criminals, and NOT law abiding citizens like us. I know this is easier said then done, but this whole debate in Washington is just plain stupid. I mean am I the only one who realizes this?? I hope not. Take the guns from criminals, and leave the rest of us alone.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I really believe that nothing will be done until after 2010. The last time they pulled this "criminal act" (violating the Constitution), they lost seats big time. I believe they will wait.

Plague421

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Portage
    If you want so called "gun control" why not take the guns out of the hands of criminals? It does not matter one bit what kind of laws or bills that are passed on gun control. If criminals want them, they WILL find a way to get them. I wish that Washington wasn't so blind on this subject. The crimes committed by criminals, most of the time are done with a firearm. Armed robberies, murders, and who knows what else. You never hear that someone was beaten to death by a pillow or a sock. No, its always someone was shot. Why don't they open their eyes, wake up and realize that more restrictions on guns isn't going solve the problem? They must take the guns out of the hands of criminals, and NOT law abiding citizens like us. I know this is easier said then done, but this whole debate in Washington is just plain stupid. I mean am I the only one who realizes this?? I hope not. Take the guns from criminals, and leave the rest of us alone.

I think the "ultimate goal" is to rid the country/world of guns all together. I do not agree that this will solve anything but I think that is the goal. Once the human race has discovered something it cannot forget about it.

They see it as a step toward getting rid of guns, take them away from people and you stop the source to criminals, therefore stopping the shootings. This will not happen overnight, but after about 50+ years, provided that all other countries cooperate and destroy all firearms, it could happen. After the millions of deaths caused by a defenseless public.

We all know damn well this will never work, the human race desires means to destroy itself, and defend itself, that is human nature.

hookedonjeep

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    With the other Sheepdogs
    I think that their thought process involves a world that does not exist - one where we all hold hands and sing Kum Bye ahhhhhhhh, and then make smores together by the campfire..... what a load of crap! IF it could be done, doesn't anyone think that in the history of mankind it would have been done already? NEWS FLASH - It will never happen! Therefore, the best thing that we all can do is just to sit down, reload, and wait for the zombies to come! :D

Top Bottom