Rat Ba$turd kept dropping the price! He MADE me do it!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Markus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Some gun shops are just plain terrible. Like the one that I bought this from yesterday. He got the price so low that I was going to say yes then the bugger added two 50 round boxes of ammo! Now the worst part is I have been wanting one of these for a couple of years now. I feel so darned terribly good right now! (Beretta M9)

The photo is just a stock photo.

Beretta M9.jpg

Markus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    Indianapolis
    KS&E are good guys. I should stop in and see them soon.

Did you notice any CZ's in the cases, Markus?

Funny you ask that. When I got out of my car I was worried I might. Walked in thinking to myself "If you see a nice CZ, be strong and don't buy it". Had there been one I might of walked out with two guns...LOL

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    What impact will that have on the performance?

Lightens the DA pull from about 13 lb to 8 lb.

Easy self install. About a 9$ spring. You can get the same effect by snipping off about 3 coils of the spring you now have if 9$is too expensive

Squib

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Indianapolis
    The guys at K&G are kind of a hoot. I'm not sure if a full moon has anything to do with it, though. A few years ago when ammo was almost as expensive as the firearm, they were very sincere in apologizing for having to charge me as much as they did for a couple of boxes of .45. I've never forgotten that. I still stop by when I'm close. They don't always have a wide selection, but it's always entertaining.

Markus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    Indianapolis
    The guys at K&G are kind of a hoot. I'm not sure if a full moon has anything to do with it, though. A few years ago when ammo was almost as expensive as the firearm, they were very sincere in apologizing for having to charge me as much as they did for a couple of boxes of .45. I've never forgotten that. I still stop by when I'm close. They don't always have a wide selection, but it's always entertaining.

Oh I totally agree. Great folks and really old school. Half expected them to run my debit card through one of those old card imprinters that used carbon paper receipts! If there are more than three folks in there store it is crowded!

Markus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Lightens the DA pull from about 13 lb to 8 lb.

Easy self install. About a 9$ spring. You can get the same effect by snipping off about 3 coils of the spring you now have if 9$is too expensive

Wow, a hole $9.00? Let me get in my penny jar! LOL

I think that sounds like my first upgrade. Thanks

Top Bottom