• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    Don't bother with the gun shops NOT close to you, also a no brainer with regards to Bluffton's and others' posts.

Instead of "Bluffton" I believe you meant "Britton". If you don't want to do business with a store that charges a fee for a denied NIC's check then that is fine. It's your right to do business where you want to. It's also my right to refuse sales to customers. I don't know you, nor do I want to know you at this point. I was not there when you had an issue with Russ two years ago and from want I have learned in life the truth is always in the middle. I'll repeat that, the truth is always in the middle so I can't believe your story 100% and I doubt anyone else with any common sense will either. I have never met Russ, just never had the opportunity, but from what I understand from very good friends is that he is an honorable man. He is also a fellow veteran, that means a whole lot to me.
    You come on this board and bring up an issue from two years ago, what kind of person does that? Is there not better more productive things to do instead of bringing up an issue from two years ago, especially when it potentially slanders someone?
    Feel free to comment on my post, for me I am done with it. This petty BS is not worth my time.

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    Instead of "Bluffton" I believe you meant "Britton". If you don't want to do business with a store that charges a fee for a denied NIC's check then that is fine. It's your right to do business where you want to. It's also my right to refuse sales to customers. I don't know you, nor do I want to know you at this point. I was not there when you had an issue with Russ two years ago and from want I have learned in life the truth is always in the middle. I'll repeat that, the truth is always in the middle so I can't believe your story 100% and I doubt anyone else with any common sense will either. I have never met Russ, just never had the opportunity, but from what I understand from very good friends is that he is an honorable man. He is also a fellow veteran, that means a whole lot to me.
    You come on this board and bring up an issue from two years ago, what kind of person does that? Is there not better more productive things to do instead of bringing up an issue from two years ago, especially when it potentially slanders someone?
    Feel free to comment on my post, for me I am done with it. This petty BS is not worth my time.

I was not denied, I was delayed, not denied. I can't make it anymore simple than that.

Idjit

Last edited by a moderator:

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    tumblr_m8f1f7CRHI1rtc9of.gif

:)

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Whats all this then?!?

Let this post serve as your in-thread warning: name-calling is not appropriate behavior on INGO, we are a community under the constant eye of the world.

Warnings have been issued, future violations may be dealt with more harshly...including a moderator-supplied cool-down period if necessary.

Thank you all for your cooperation in this matter.

Nothing more to see here, move along.

-Paul

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville

An idiot, dolt, or dullard is a mentally deficient person, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way. Archaically the word mome has also been used. The similar terms moron, imbecile, and cretin have all gained specialized meanings in modern times. An idiot is said to be idiotic, and to suffer from idiocy. A dunce is an idiot who is specifically incapable of learning. An idiot differs from a fool (who is unwise) and an ignoramus (who is uneducated/an ignorant), neither of which refers to someone with low intelligence.

Huh, really? Perhaps you need to understand the definition on an idiot before you accuse others.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Unfortunately, he won't be back to answer you, Britton.
    I kicked him out. Well, after he said he was leaving twice and came back anyway.
    Maybe they should include that in the wiki definition. ;)

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    Unfortunately, he won't be back to answer you, Britton.
    I kicked him out. Well, after he said he was leaving twice and came back anyway.
    Maybe they should include that in the wiki definition. ;)

Sorry, you did no such thing and you're not the only one who can complain. From what I understand from Paul, warnings have been given. I would be careful going forward. :D

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    I have a great idea. Bradis (the #1 gun store in Indiana) is having customer appreciating days with free food on May 31 (Friday) and June 1 (Saturday). I'll be there Saturday. You guys and gals up north come down and we'll have a great time, after all, we have a lot more in common then we don't. S&W will be there both days, it'll be a hoot. :yesway:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Sorry, you did no such thing and you're not the only one who can complain. From what I understand from Paul, warnings have been given. I would be careful going forward. :D
    Careful of what? I got no warnings. They were probably only issued to people who broke rules... you know, like "name calling". ;)

As for posting in this thread, didn't you say you were done? Twice?
    But you keep coming back and posting anyway.
    Hmm... so did you lie about that?
    If so, what else have you lied about?
    Just curious.

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    Careful of what? I got no warnings. They were probably only issued to people who broke rules... you know, like "name calling". ;)

As for posting in this thread, didn't you say you were done? Twice?
    But you keep coming back and posting anyway.
    Hmm... so did you lie about that?
    If so, what else have you lied about?
    Just curious.

Nope, just changed my mind, or is that not allowed too? ;)

Invite is open, ya'll come see us on June 1. It will be a great time and we could break bread together. :patriot:

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    Of course it is. But you still have to pay the transfer fee since it's already been called in.

Oh, You meant about posting here...
    My bad. ;)

This is why I will advise anybody to only buy guns locally. Four of the top five in the running for gun shop of the year are local to me and I will never set foot in another gun shop that is not. The lesson is learned and I won't mind telling people why. I would still buy online and have it shipped locally or as you said "in my backyard" :):

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom