• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    So we went to the range today and when we were setting up I saw a guy with a AR15. ( I had brought mine alone too! ) He noticed I only had iron sights on mine and heard me talking about Aimpoints. Well he didn't have a Aimpoint but he did let me mount the EOtech XPS3 he had on my AR and shoot with it for alittle bit. USING HIS AMMO! When I offered him some of ours he refused and gave us some of his Horandy ammo. ( Even though we had tons of our own ) I did some quick mag changes using my BAD lever and my brother got annoyed at that ( He hates me so he says my guns are retarded even though he doesn't own any ) The rest of the range trip was awesome we ripped up the center of all of our targets and found out how cool my AR looks with a 20 round box mag in it. Well there is my range report

P.S. I love the retical on the EOtech and it didn't show up green like it did at the gunshow

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    I agree.
    And would add that your brother shouldn't make fun of the gun YOU are ALLOWING him to shoot.

Exactly what I said. When he shot it he smiled really wide, but when he saw me looking at him he said " I don't like it, its way to bulky compared to the SP1 "

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Come to the NWI IN meet & shoot. I'll shoot your guns, smile, and say thank you.

Yes, I know
    You don't live in indiana.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Come to the NWI IN meet & shoot. I'll shoot your guns, smile, and say thank you.

Yes, I know
    You don't live in indiana.

I'll try. He is also dissing the upgrades im gonna put on my AR. Guess who is gonna put the UTG rear sight back in and remove the Aimpoint when he shoots it. This guy

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    I'll try. He is also dissing the upgrades im gonna put on my AR. Guess who is gonna put the UTG rear sight back in and remove the Aimpoint when he shoots it. This guy

Or DONT let him shoot... Let him sit on the sidelines and be a douche there.

On a side note the NWI INGO meet folks are great! My brother was so amazed by people encouraging (almost forcing LOL) him to shoot the guns he kept drooling over...

As for you... To hell with your brother, keep on keepin on...

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Now I'm back to square 1 with optics. I really like the reticcal on the EOtech but this is a SHTF rifle so I'll go with aimpoint

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I've never hear anybody refer to an AR as bulky, unless you cover ever rail with every piece of tactical crap(craptical?) as you can find.

The EOtech reticle is actually what turned me off from it. A friend had one on an MSAR and it seemed too fuzzy and big/distracting.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    I've never hear anybody refer to an AR as bulky, unless you cover ever rail with every piece of tactical crap(craptical?) as you can find.

The EOtech reticle is actually what turned me off from it. A friend had one on an MSAR and it seemed too fuzzy and big/distracting.

I loved the 1 MOA dot. My grouping was about 1 inch

Top Bottom