• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scatwater

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    North East Indiana
    I was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with this company. Good or bad. For the price I really like the options they put on there M4 uppers. Not crazy about a 1/9 twist but I can live with it. Mostly a plinker and woodchuck gun.:ar15:

Thanks ahead of time.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I have one of their stripped lowers that I used for a build earlier this year. I didn't deal with them directly (it was on the shelf at Bullseye in Kokomo), so I can't really help there.

It's a mil-spec stripped lower... kinda know what you're getting there no matter what name is stamped on the side.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I order a DPMS AR-15 took over 4 months for R GUNS to shipped it to my FFL, R GUNS told me it would take a month, but If they would have said 4 month, I wouldn't have bought it

adam

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Noblesville
    I purchased an R-Guns lower from Bradis with some Magpul goodies on it. It ran flawless with a RRA upper on it. Another member on the site has it now.

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    i havnt order ar stuff from them but i did by a nagant revolver and more recently a russian krinkov parts kit very quick shipping on both and i was very pleased with the quailty of my revolver and my parts kit (they where far better than expected)

bluto67

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    i ordered a dpms complete upper that they didn't tell me was out of stock. i called them a week and half later to find out where it was. that's when they told me it was out of stock. i canceled that and ordered one of their 16" full bull barrel flattops. got it in about four days. it is accurate and after a couple thousands of rounds it stuff functions perfectly. i'd buy from them again

Top Bottom