• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ashylarry

Expert
    Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    May 9, 2008
    Greencastle
    I have filled out, what I hope is everything I need to get my SBR project going. I just wanted to make sure I am not missing anything before I send this away.

• Letter stating I am under 21 years of age, and that I am manufacturing not purchasing or transferring said firearm.
    • Form 5330.20
    • Two copies of Form 1
    • Certification of trust
    • Declaration of trust
    • $200 check made out to "department of the justice" waiting to go

So is there anything that I am missing?

Thanks
    Nick

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I don't know why you are enclosing a 5320.20, I guess you are planning on taking the thing out of state. Anyway, you are going to need to enclose a Schedule "A" with your trust paperwork, even if the schedule is blank. They now require a Schedule "A" as part of the complete trust documentation.

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    I don't know why you are enclosing a 5320.20, I guess you are planning on taking the thing out of state. Anyway, you are going to need to enclose a Schedule "A" with your trust paperwork, even if the schedule is blank. They now require a Schedule "A" as part of the complete trust documentation.

Maybe because he typed 5330.20 which is the Certification of Compliance. :D

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Yeah, there is an option in Willmaker to add property or remove property from the schedule. There is also an option to print. Just simply hit the print button and it will generate a sheet that says "Schedule A. Assignment of Property for the Ashylarry Revokable Living Trust" The rest of the page will be blank because there is nothing in it yet.

JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    You could save a tree and leave out the certificate of Trust. IIRC, that's the simpler document stating the trust simply exists, leaving out all of the details and names. That used to be enough but isn't any longer.

ashylarry

Expert
    Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    May 9, 2008
    Greencastle
    You could save a tree and leave out the certificate of Trust. IIRC, that's the simpler document stating the trust simply exists, leaving out all of the details and names. That used to be enough but isn't any longer.

wasn't my paper and it was sent out over 10 weeks ago now. :):

Top Bottom