• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kimber45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Decided to send in change of address form for my permit. When I got my permit originally i lived at home with my parents, then I moved out to an apartment and sent in address form change. I then bought a house and moved out of my apartment but didnt change my address that time. Now 1.5 years later ive decided to update it. The form is asking for my 'orginal license information' and my current address. Would my orginal license be my original license(parents house) or my previous address(my apartment). just don't want them not to approve it. Any help would be great!

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    The form is asking for my 'orginal license information' and my current address. Would my orginal license be my original license(parents house) or my previous address(my apartment). just don't want them not to approve it. Any help would be great!

Your "original license information" would be whatever address was last associated with your LTCH; from your description, that would be the apartment since you completed the update paperwork when you moved there.

Lt. Commander

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    Ft. Wayne * Aboite
    What address change form? All I did was send a copy of the original permit, typed a short letter of what the old stuff was and what the new stuff was, add the 10 or 15 bucks what ever the cost was in the form of a USPS money order, and stuck it all in an envelope. A few weeks later I had the new pinky in my hands....

Scott

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    What address change form? All I did was send a copy of the original permit, typed a short letter of what the old stuff was and what the new stuff was, add the 10 or 15 bucks what ever the cost was in the form of a USPS money order, and stuck it all in an envelope. A few weeks later I had the new pinky in my hands....
    Scott

This is the form:

http://www.in.gov/icpr/webfile/formsdiv/53228.pdf

If you're just notifying the ISP of an address change, there's no charge. If you want a new copy of your LTCH with updated address, it's $20. Both options use the same form linked above.

Top Bottom