• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joe138

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I was at Buds Guns in Severville Tn. and they have Quartermaster Knives. They are in the same price range as Benchmade. Does anybody know anything about them? Thanks. By the way, I did not find anything searching the forum and I have found their site.

joe138

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    What is the issue with them? I have a lot of knives, but the Quartermaster Mr. Roper looked pretty good. The blade profile is similar to the Paramilitary, but with a frame lock.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    You can get better steel for less money, and then there is the long long line of internet threads about how they are not really made in the US. And they are some of the heavier knives to carry. You are much better off going with a ZT, Spyderco, or benchmade for the money.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Also quartermaster steals other knifemakers designs and does not give them credit or even get proper licensing. They did not even show up to Blade show their reputation is so bad.

joe138

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Thanks to all. I found some threads on Blade forums that discussed this. My internet connection has been pretty spotty in and out of the mountains but I knew I could get a quick response here.

Top Bottom