• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sanguine Samurai

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Indiana
    Is the Beretta 9000 magazine compatible with the PX4 subcompact? My SC came with one "Snapgrip" mag and one flat base mag. I don't care for the flat one very much. PX4 Snapgrip magazines are pricey! 9000 Snapgrip mags are about $20 on sale on the Beretta USA website. Does anyone know if at least the base plates are compatible because that is really what I'm after? For $20 I would be willing to buy the 9000 magazine and salvage the base plate. My gut feeling is to assume it is the same technology hand-me-downed to the new line of pistols... but we all know what can come of assumptions. Any insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

blainepoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 25, 2008
    Hamiltonian
    I lurk around the beretta forums and own a px4sc. I can say with almost 100% certainty that they are incompatible. The 9000 design was more or less scrapped and the sc mag design is modeled off of the px4 (whose fullsize mags fit the sc). The mags are expensive, but I bit the bullet and got a couple extras from midway. The fullsize px4 mags by mds do work and can be had from cdnn for ~$20, but they stick out quite a bit.

Top Bottom