• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Hope they got the turnovers out of their system now and sharpen up for Monday.
    There were primarily two types of turnovers from Purdue, the pressure on the ball all the way up and way beyond the arc that NCS applied, making those TO’s the result of good D and freaking Edy putting the ball down where a 5’5” guard can take it away, just get the ball in position, turn, and shoot, no dribble! That said the D also made entry passes tough and Purdue forced several resulting in TO’s.

Gunmetalgray

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 14, 2021
    not lost, wandering...
    There were primarily two types of turnovers from Purdue, the pressure on the ball all the way up and way beyond the arc that NCS applied, making those TO’s the result of good D and freaking Edy putting the ball down where a 5’5” guard can take it away, just get the ball in position, turn, and shoot, no dribble! That said the D also made entry passes tough and Purdue forced several resulting in TO’s.
    Don't forget the 2 over-and-backs (in a row, wth?) at midcourt. I suppose the graphic on the court made it hard to track where midcourt line was. And yea several where Edey was inside and lost the handle, seemed to wait too long before doing his typ turn & shoot.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Don't forget the 2 over-and-backs (in a row, wth?) at midcourt. I suppose the graphic on the court made it hard to track where midcourt line was. And yea several where Edey was inside and lost the handle, seemed to wait too long before doing his typ turn & shoot.
    To me those were the direct result of the tough extended D, he is not used to being pushed so far back that his usual moves might result in the 0&B…

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    The pressure NCS applied that he did a pretty good job of working had to be stressful and I believe it affected his shot.
    Ya he had a bad day. Did you see him turn it over at the half courts twice ! Over and back, good grief. I swear he had $ bet on the other team for awhile. lol.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Well we are in a no win situation…. If Purdue wins we will never hear the end of it. If they lose it will be nothing but “they got ripped off”.

Top Bottom