• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mike trible

Marksman
    Feb 11, 2009
    Due to age & health I am moving on to a crossbow. I have a PSE FIRE-FLITE and a MARTIN BENGAL bow for sale, both are set at 29" and 55lbs right now, also have 18 carbon arrows, 6 broadheads, bow hardcase, releases, and numerous bow tools and accessories to go along with them. They are in good condition, ready to go hunting. I will sell everything as a package for $250.00. I am willing to travel 50 miles from Hartford City to make a deal. I am not looking for anything in particular but am open to listen to trades. Thanks

Attachments

• KIMG0221.JPG
      KIMG0221.JPG
      286.7 KB · Views: 50
    • KIMG0219.JPG
      KIMG0219.JPG
      267.2 KB · Views: 49

mike trible

Marksman
    Feb 11, 2009
    Due to age & health I am moving on to a crossbow. I have a PSE FIRE-FLITE and a MARTIN BENGAL bow for sale, both are set at 29" and 55lbs right now, also have 18 carbon arrows, 6 broadheads, bow hardcase, releases, and numerous bow tools and accessories to go along with them. They are in good condition, ready to go hunting. I will sell everything as a package for $250.00. I am willing to travel 50 miles from Hartford City to make a deal. I am not looking for anything in particular but am open to listen to trades. Thanks
    I would really like to find a new home for this , MAKE ME AN OFFER, PLEASE.

Top Bottom