• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    I’d guess the majority of 45 ACP voters are 1911 guys. Just doesn’t seem like there are many 45 ACPs out there beyond 1911 variants. I’ve had a Glock and a Springfield XDS in 45 ACP. Neither stayed around long. Still have several 1911s though.

GunsNstuff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    I bought one of these earlier this year. Seems like a fantastic deal where reliability and low cash funds are what a guy needs/has. It will never replace my Glock 23/19 though. Some people complain about how the Glock fits their hands, but my hands fit the Glock like God himself designed it specifically for me. I don't even need sights with the Glock. I point, shoot & hit what I want. The Dagger is pretty close to that for me. Not quite as natural a point shooter for me, but close. The suppressor height sights seem like a huge snag problem for a carry gun and the trigger is squishy, but I'm glad I bought the Dagger Glock 19 clone. BTW, why do so many people try not to call it a Glock copy? Is Glock threatening lawsuits? Or is it to hope Glock doesn't sue over the G43x MOS frame copy?

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I bought one of these earlier this year. Seems like a fantastic deal where reliability and low cash funds are what a guy needs/has. It will never replace my Glock 23/19 though. Some people complain about how the Glock fits their hands, but my hands fit the Glock like God himself designed it specifically for me. I don't even need sights with the Glock. I point, shoot & hit what I want. The Dagger is pretty close to that for me. Not quite as natural a point shooter for me, but close. The suppressor height sights seem like a huge snag problem for a carry gun and the trigger is squishy, but I'm glad I bought the Dagger Glock 19 clone. BTW, why do so many people try not to call it a Glock copy? Is Glock threatening lawsuits? Or is it to hope Glock doesn't sue over the G43x MOS frame copy?
    Patent expired on the Gen 3 guns so no law suit in the works. I don't have any issue with the 1/3 co-witness sights snagging anything. My reason to switching to the Dagger was that it points more naturally for me than a Glock.. Different strokes

Skip

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    12 miles from Michigan

Micro Dagger released

PSA DAGGER MICRO 9MM PISTOL - SHIELD CUT, BLACK

$340
    FS

View attachment 321088

Just went out of stock.

Next time buy before posting. Lesson Learned.
    Only one 15 round mag though. I want to hold one of their 15 rounders though. Might be a better option than Shield Arms SA-15’s

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I'm really not a fan of sub-compact 9s. I think the Shield plus is the cream of the current crop in that genre. I've read so many rave reviews about the Micro Dagger that I've been keeping an eye on them and managed to scored one of the C-1 comp models today.. When I get a chance to wring it out I'll put together a review of my thoughts, don't expect a doddg in depth proctology type essay but I'll be happy to share my opinion for those interested.
    I think the Dagger is a great platform and I'm eager to see what, if any mechanical differences, there are between the micro and the 43X/48 platform. Stay tuned.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Picked up the Micro C-1 at Parabellum yesterday and had a chance to exercise it today. Only mod I made was adding an overtravel stop to the trigger, something I always do.
    Other than that the pistol is exactly as it came from PSA. The optic cut is deep enough that standard height sights will co-witness.
    I ended up with 2 complete slides so I tested them both. When you buy an assembled pistol it comes with a nice bag and a mag (15 round). If you buy the frame and slide separately no bag and no mag. It's external diminsions are nearly identical to a Glock 19 but it's about a quarter inch thinner.
    Closest comparison I can make is to a Glock 48 that I owned but I have shot a 365 macro, Shield plus ported and a hellcat. I prefer the Micro over any of the other sub compacts I've fired. It has softer recoil and more manageable on double taps. The comp is as effective as any comp I've used and the only downside is the added length to the slide. I had two of the Hybrid mags that were brand new that I was testing as well. Using New Republic 115 Gr ammo and didn't experience any malfunctions. The pistol was accurate, 3/4" pasters were not a problem with the optic mounted slide. My eyes are getting a little aged so accuracy with the sights was not as good but still about the size of a golf ball at 7 yards. You will probably need an Uplula mag loader to get 15 rounds in the mags but like the pistol the mags functioned flawlessly.
    There's quite a lot of pressure on the slide when loading from a full mag. I didn't test it but if you "Barney up" it might cause a malfunction on the first shot. If I were carrying it I would run with 14 rounds in the mag and one in the chamber but that might change after the mags are broken in. Full size grip Dagger with 4" slide for compairson.
    If anyone has questions I'll be happy to answer.

Attachments

• 20240117_121731.jpg
      20240117_121731.jpg
      614 KB · Views: 14
    • 20240117_121832.jpg
      20240117_121832.jpg
      523 KB · Views: 11
    • 20240117_121940.jpg
      20240117_121940.jpg
      783.7 KB · Views: 11
    • 20240117_122121.jpg
      20240117_122121.jpg
      454.1 KB · Views: 14
    • 20240117_122217.jpg
      20240117_122217.jpg
      450.5 KB · Views: 14

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Picked up the Micro C-1 at Parabellum yesterday and had a chance to exercise it today. Only mod I made was adding an overtravel stop to the trigger, something I always do.
    Other than that the pistol is exactly as it came from PSA. The optic cut is deep enough that standard height sights will co-witness.
    I ended up with 2 complete slides so I tested them both. When you buy an assembled pistol it comes with a nice bag and a mag (15 round). If you buy the frame and slide separately no bag and no mag. It's external diminsions are nearly identical to a Glock 19 but it's about a quarter inch thinner.
    Closest comparison I can make is to a Glock 48 that I owned but I have shot a 365 macro, Shield plus ported and a hellcat. I prefer the Micro over any of the other sub compacts I've fired. It has softer recoil and more manageable on double taps. The comp is as effective as any comp I've used and the only downside is the added length to the slide. I had two of the Hybrid mags that were brand new that I was testing as well. Using New Republic 115 Gr ammo and didn't experience any malfunctions. The pistol was accurate, 3/4" pasters were not a problem with the optic mounted slide. My eyes are getting a little aged so accuracy with the sights was not as good but still about the size of a golf ball at 7 yards. You will probably need an Uplula mag loader to get 15 rounds in the mags but like the pistol the mags functioned flawlessly.
    There's quite a lot of pressure on the slide when loading from a full mag. I didn't test it but if you "Barney up" it might cause a malfunction on the first shot. If I were carrying it I would run with 14 rounds in the mag and one in the chamber but that might change after the mags are broken in. Full size grip Dagger with 4" slide for compairson.
    If anyone has questions I'll be happy to answer.
    Size wise how would this fit a young lady with very small hands. As in Ruger LCP 22lr is the perfect size for her hand.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Size wise how would this fit a young lady with very small hands. As in Ruger LCP 22lr is the perfect size for her hand.
    If a LCP fits her hand that sounds like a 12 year old young lady. I didn't think the LCP fit any adult? It's really close to the same size as a 43X/48 frame. I personally like the texture and the trigger better on the Micro than a Glock.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    If a LCP fits her hand that sounds like a 12 year old young lady. I didn't think the LCP fit any adult? It's really close to the same size as a 43X/48 frame. I personally like the texture and the trigger better on the Micro than a Glock.
    She's 23 so I doubt she'll get much big hands.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    When / if that micro starts coming in the plethora of colors they offer the other frames in I will be pulling the trigger for sure.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I've managed to put another 75 rounds through the Micro without any issues. Even tried it with 15 in the mag and it functioned perfectly.. I'm calling it good to go but as always YMMV. Long story but I ended up with 2 of them so one will be going in the classies today if someone is interested.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Has anyone had an issue finding a holster which fits?

I am not saying I own one, but lets just say for fun I know someone who may own one with a RMR slide. The factory co-witness sites are tall and do not want to slide through any holsters tried. They will fit the Glock 19 perfectly but not the Dagger.

atf.gif

Last edited:

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

I am not saying I own one, but lets just say for fun I know someone who may own one with a RMR slide. The factory co-witness sites are tall and do not want to slide through any holsters tried. They will fit the Glock 19 perfectly but not the Dagger.

atf.gif
    Almost everything I have has a tall sight track molded in for the co-witness sights.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

atf.gif
    Alien Gear makes holsters for PSA Daggers

Top Bottom