WTS/WTT: ProVape Provari 2.5 with tanks, juice, batteries, and more! NWI $250 OBO

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Make it $110 shipped net PayPal...my wife wants this stuff off the counter top!

Please pm me for additional pics. I have been trying for an hour and can only upload this one...

I like knives, ammo, guns, edc stuff...

You Get everything you see here! I used this set up for about 3 months and haven't vaped since. Everything will be cleaned before shipping out. My friend owns an E Juice company and he set me up with this gear. I know it's all genuine. I just never really got into it...

Provari 2.5 with carbon fiber wrap to protect finish, has Blue Led display.

Also included are Kanger mini protank 3, protank 2, protank Mega with metal and glass tanks, RSST rebuildable, some extra atomizers, Coils, wicks, organic cotton, tank stands, 3 extra batteries, 2 regular provari end caps, an externtion end cap for bigger batteries. Carrying case, and 10ml travel drip ejuice There's also a V2 USB kit as a bonus with some zero nicotine cartrages. These a older, not sure how long they are good for.

Again, please use the photo to determine what's included and ask any questions you may have, I will do my best to answer the best I can.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom