• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    The vast majority of Bosnians are Muslims. Let's let this "hate crime"thing play out on these 5 scumbags

I hear these jackwads attacked someone else before the murder as well.

spoke78

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Hancock County
    I wonder what brand, style and weight the hammers were. Time for the studies to commence. I say ban all hammers over 8oz. no straight claws and no handles over 4 inches.

I bet it was the all flat black tactical hammer they sell at Home Depot and Lowes.... Things look evil. ;)

Serious note, sad the guy lost his life like that.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I wonder if Holder's JD will be conducting its own investigation into this one.:rolleyes:

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    5, yes 5, teenagers beat him to death with hammers. It could just as easily been 8 and a 5 shot revolver is inadequate (not enough ) to carry and protect yourself with. This type of group violence is becoming more common place and we should carry accordingly, if not, you're just fooling yourself and hoping for the best.

...well...if there were 8 and if the victim was armed with a 5-round revolver, I'm thinking somewhere about the second of 8 attackers hitting the ground the rest would be in full retreat. A 5-round revolver is a much better strategy than nothing and quite possibly may have saved his life and ended a couple of worthless teen criminal lives.

I don't know why the victim left his car. Perhaps he was dragged from his car after a surprise attack - in that case being armed may not have helped, but it certainly wouldn't have hurt. He's dead.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    ...well...if there were 8 and if the victim was armed with a 5-round revolver, I'm thinking somewhere about the second of 8 attackers hitting the ground the rest would be in full retreat. A 5-round revolver is a much better strategy than nothing and quite possibly may have saved his life and ended a couple of worthless teen criminal lives.

I don't know why the victim left his car. Perhaps he was dragged from his car after a surprise attack - in that case being armed may not have helped, but it certainly wouldn't have hurt. He's dead.

Yeah, people don't tend to stick around counting bullets after someone has been shot.

Top Bottom