• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Came across this project through Facebook. They are raising money for the Brian Terry Scholarship Fund and other forms of awareness. For any of you that don't know, Brian was the Border Patrol who was killed from a gun provided by Operation Fast and Furious. They are going to be selling shirts soon. Right now they are auctioning off some AR mags. The bar has been set high, but don't be afraid to jump as you are simply donating money for a great cause and getting some good mags in the process. Enjoy!

Welcome to the Brian Terry Foundation | The Brian Terry Foundation

For Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/ProjectHonorFirst?ref=stream

From the website:

The Brian Terry Foundation Mission Statement:

The Brian Terry Foundation was established to honor the memory of slain United States Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry and to create a living legacy in his name. The foundation will honor Brian’s work ethic, love of country, and love for his fellow Border Patrol Agents by providing the following:

Provide immediate and ongoing emotional support and financial assistance to U.S. Border Patrol Agents and their families of those who have been injured or killed in the line of duty.
    Establish educational scholarships for college-bound kids who possess the characteristics that best exemplify the type of person Brian Terry was and for those seeking a degree in criminal justice.
    Raise public awareness with regard to the flawed ATF/DOJ gun-walking investigation known as “Operation Fast and Furious” by seeking the truth and to hold all those involved accountable by promoting a message of justice, responsibility and accountability within the federal government.
    Raise public awareness regarding issues facing Border Patrol Agents and their families and other issues relevant to law enforcement and border security initiatives.
    Raise funds for the commission, construction, installation and maintenance of public monuments honoring fallen U.S. Border Patrol agents.
    Host public events that honor Brian Terry’s legacy and keep his memory alive.
    Recognize the top performing graduate of each U.S. Border Patrol BORTAC agent training class with the Brian A. Terry Award.
    Annually recognize individual U.S. Border Patrol Agents around the country for their exceptional performance and acts

Some Pics
    http://www.flickr.com//photos/80838292@N06/show/with/7408884812/

Last edited:

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I'm posting to let Stainer know I care.

But in all seriousness I would donate if I could. 20 hours a week doesn't cover more than a few bills and scraps of food.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    I honestly thought with all the talk surrounding fast and furious that more people on here would give a :poop:. I guess that's not the case. This thread has generated virtually no conversation.

Top Bottom