• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    The good ol' USPS should be delivering my new 2 Stage Kidd 10/22 trigger sometime today...

I'm excited!

:rockwoot:

The last piece of the puzzle. (For functionality, scope rings on the way as well...)

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Got it.

Kind of disappointed that between the expensive Volquartsen receiver and even more expensive Kidd trigger unit, neither of them came with the trigger housing pins... a $6 part from Kidd (and they make them oversize so they don't fall out).

Now I've got to order some pins... ugh. Probably going to get the Kidd set that has screws on both sides and countersink on the receiver so they can't fall out.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    I didn't use the way too expensive Volquartsen receiver ($370), I used the affordable ($165) NoDak Spud receiver. Bolt is Kidd, trigger group is a Timney, barrel is a Shaw.

I don't remember paying that much for the Volquartsen... Somewhere around the 300 mark I think... Bolt, trigger, and buffer are Kidd, barrel is a 20 or 22" black fluted, threaded Whistlepig. Rings will be Weaver (when they show up), and scope for now will be a Swift I've already got, Mueller or Vortex pending. Stock is Archangel Deluxe Target.

Top Bottom