• ...and so much more!
  • Tinner666

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Richmond, Va.
    I'm shamelessly promoting their page.:)

I want to share this. There is a Facebook page for 'Second Amendment Bar Association' being put up and seeking members in response to the ABA siding with Civilian Disarmament.
    Story here--http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...n-disarmament/

I believe many members of the Bar feel the same way we do here. I thought I'd promote the page any way possible to help their and our cause so we'll be heard in an articulate manner.

Anyway, I've been posting this request on Pro 2nd. amendment pages trying to get more bar members united, hopefully to share ideas with each other, etc.

Quote:
    Please, all my friends, take a moment and share this and pass along the request for more BAR members. Thanks in advance. https://www.facebook.com/SecondAmendmentBarAssociation?ref=ts&fref=ts

It appears to me some of the members here are lawyers, so I'm posting it here. Please like their page and I doubt it matters if you're a lawyer or not. If you are, you'll be with others and I'm certain you can hammer out arguments better than I ever could.

Last edited:

Tinner666

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Richmond, Va.
    Yeah, I left at 10am and it was up and had grown for 40+ members to 57 as I walked out. I was promoting it because the more lawyers like Guy we have on board, the better, imho.
    Well, I hope the thread stays until it comes back up or I get another link.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    That's a good page to see.

As further proof that all lawyers aren't....well, you know. Here is a pick of what I am wearing today (no court, just an office day- I would put a tie over it for court).

photo4mln.jpg

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    oldfish15
    Top Bottom