• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    I bought some 45 Privy Partizan Ammo in today. Haven't shot it yet, but from the outside, it looks like very high quality ammo. I'll find out someday, but has anyone ever used it?

The box says made in Serbia.

Hmm.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I bought some 45 Privy Partizan Ammo in today. Haven't shot it yet, but from the outside, it looks like very high quality ammo. I'll find out someday, but has anyone ever used it?

The box says made in Serbia.

Hmm.

The Serbs ARE good at killing people. One would hope it carries over!

Claddagh

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2008
    The only Prvi Partizan ammo that I've used much of is their 7.5 Swiss. In my K31 it'll deliver groups right up there with the excellent Swiss surplus GP11 when I do my part. The brass is nice quality and reloadable. IMO, the best commercial load I've yet found in that caliber to date. Priced very reasonably, too.

Dave Doehrman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne

I've bought about 7,000 rounds in .223 and .308 and never had any problems at all. I buy the 168 gr HPBT Match ammo in .308 and it shoots 1 MOA consistently at 100 yards. I've shot it out to 1,000 yards with my bolt gun and also my gas gun and I'm guessing it averages about 2 MOA out at 1,000 yards.

The brass is very good and I've reloaded some cases 10 or more times without any problems. Based on my rifle experience with Prvi Partizan, I wouldn't hesitate to try some pistol caliber stuff. Right now I'm sitting on about 10,000 rounds of Sellier & Belloit in .45 and 9mm for my handguns and carbines. I've been really impressed with the S&B pistol ammo. The S&B primers are a little hard and there have been reports of light strikes in striker fired weapons.

Go to Prvi Partizan's web site at Prvi Partizan Ammunition and take a look around. They have some really goo information there.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Well I send their 7.62x54r down range and it works great. Really good ammo, reloadable too

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Its real nice ammo for the money. Ive shot a bit of their 308, 223, an some of the pistol calibers and have had no trouble out of any of it.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    im pretty sure i saw the 200 round packs of prvi for like 90 bucks a pop at the 1500 last time around.. i about had a coronary.

Top Bottom