• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Strip them and sell the parts off.

Your "custom" is not Jimmy's or Billy's custom. Every FFL can tell you about people wanting more money on their Taurus as it has a "custom trigger job". Yeah, no one cares.

I have a friend that has a slight fixation with Colt ARs, he even bought an Expanse, and then, like a fool, put money into it. He stripped it, sold the stripped lower at a show in Indy, gifted the upper to a nephew for Christmas, and put the ALG-ACT trigger that he put in it in another AR. My friend learns slowly.
    I believe you may have forgotten the quotation marks around "friend".

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Been trying to remember how many factory AR's I have had and maybe 2 and both were M&P 15's.
    The rest were builds. All of which are in the hands of current Ingo members save for maybe 4 of them.
    To the man the people holding them love them. No cheap :poop: parts in any of them. The word "Cheap" and firearm sets my hair on fire.......:):

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    My AR (before the boating accident) had a Broke pony lower, and an FN upper....it's a nice FN upper too.......ba dum dum

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    AR's are like Legos as far as building them whether it's a company or an individual that built it.

Myself, I'd buy an AR somebody built for a good price and wouldn't expect them to give it away, IF it was made from good quality parts that I respected.

Top Bottom