• ...and so much more!
  • Aszerigan

Whitetail Trading Co.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    384   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Do all 50 need to be spoken for before the order is placed?

No, but people were upset they missed it last year. People didn’t hear about it until afterward.

I’m still securing the manufacturer. Also, I figured I’d wait until 2024 to list the buy. Looks like there is interest so that’s good.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Safe/fire/shooter. Lol
    As iconic as bacon is to the board, THIS is a strong second. And INCREDIBLY appropriate. Shooter is actually more INGO than bacon.
    And its one HELL of an inside joke.

I too vote to replace bacon with shooter. Its an INGO thing. (spoken as a site supporter, not staff)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Well, if nothing else comes of this thread, at least @texkev now knows we all like the old logo better.
    Not really.

I really dont mind either version personally. I literally have no preference. I like them both. With that being said...

But the new logo's dimensions just dont jive with a 1:1 square constraint. You just cant cram a rectangular logo into a square area and have it look as good as a 1:1 logo.

Now if Az decides to do a 50BMG run, Im sure we'll have plenty of horizontal space for the new logo on that one. :):

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Not really.

I really dont mind either version personally. I literally have no preference. I like them both. With that being said...

But the new logo's dimensions just dont jive with a 1:1 square constraint. You just cant cram a rectangular logo into a square area and have it look as good as a 1:1 logo.

Now if Az decides to do a 50BMG run, Im sure we'll have plenty of horizontal space for the new logo on that one. :):
    Well, I guess an AR-10 buy solves this and will be next. :stickpoke: 50 might break too many banks. (As I sit here doing the math on the 10...upper, scope, ...)

Top Bottom