• ...and so much more!
  • Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Sounds like the future to me!
    I have studied the HRC platform she is far more anti gun than the MSM puts out.
    I firmly believe though taxes on weapons and ammo combined with lawsuits on manufacturing she will end the 2AD.
    Her "common sense gun control" will be a wake up call for many we should see that soon after the election.

In case anyone is watching from the government Go HRC she's the greatest!

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I, for one, welcome our new shadow overlords.

Given that a shadow is an area of darkness... that could refer to the hidden nature of these overlords, being that they are not elected

or it could refer to their own dark master, who goes by many names. Usually, he's pictured with horns, a pitchfork, and a pointed tail.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Given that a shadow is an area of darkness... that could refer to the hidden nature of these overlords, being that they are not elected

or it could refer to their own dark master, who goes by many names. Usually, he's pictured with horns, a pitchfork, and a pointed tail.

Examining either perspective, I know how the story ends ...and I aint skeered. :)

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Examining either perspective, I know how the story ends ...and I aint skeered. :)

Knowing that the story ends well doesn't stop the time between now and then from hurting. A lot.

Eventually, that's going to happen. We know this. For my own part, I'm in a bit of a quandary: our Founders wished for any problems to happen in their own time, to leave peace for their children and grandchildren. Knowing what I know, and my daughter and my grandson being already here, I don't know whether to wish for it to come at this point in their lives or later. I lean toward the now, so that at least I can be here to help them to weather the storm.

Or maybe for the da*n meteor to hit, already, and make the whole discussion academic.

Blessings,
    Bill

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Knowing that the story ends well doesn't stop the time between now and then from hurting. A lot.

Eventually, that's going to happen. We know this. For my own part, I'm in a bit of a quandary: our Founders wished for any problems to happen in their own time, to leave peace for their children and grandchildren. Knowing what I know, and my daughter and my grandson being already here, I don't know whether to wish for it to come at this point in their lives or later. I lean toward the now, so that at least I can be here to help them to weather the storm.

Or maybe for the da*n meteor to hit, already, and make the whole discussion academic.

Blessings,
    Bill

Same quandary, same lean here. It's a rather resolute lean, though. :yesway:

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Wasn't it CS Lewis who said something like, The greatest lie the devil ever convinced people of was that he didn't exist? I didn't put it in quotes because I am pretty sure that isn't the correct phrasing. Knowing the final outcome does make the interim easier for me, hope has always made things easier for me. Stuff is stuff, I can live without stuff. I can live without much at all and I know it will be provided. I also know in the end it gets a lot better....

yeah, I get the whole worry about the children. I was never blessed enough to have any and while that doesn't make me feel less sad for them, it makes it a bit easier, for me at least.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    I lived in Chicago and Washington D.C.

Democrats could not disarm these tiny cities. Good luck with the USA.

I'm not quite ready to put on the tin foil hat yet, but I truly believe anyone who DOESN'T think Clinton and her ilk will continue to try to totally disarm the general law abiding populace through what ever means available is living in a fairy tale world. Whether it's imposing an exorbitant tax on ammunition and components or instituting an extended waiting period for firearm purchases the result will be the same. I believe that Clinton, having seen the failure of a Republican congress to curtail Obama executive orders, will double down on her openly publicized agenda to effect stricter and stricter gun control measures.

Joe G

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana
    I believe that Clinton, having seen the failure of a Republican congress to curtail Obama executive orders, will double down on her openly publicized agenda to effect stricter and stricter gun control measures.
    THAT is the key.

People say things like "Obama/the Dems didn't outlaw guns over the past 8 years - you guys are just fear mongers", but the EO's and Exec Actions are paving the way to chip away at the 2A and make it harder and harder to get what they consider are "assault" weapons. Plus, look at what states are doing - CA, NJ, NY etc. They WILL go after ammo. They WILL add additional taxes and fees on to all purchases... For the children ya know. :rolleyes:

A Clinton WH and AG will surely make it much harder and more expensive to enjoy our hobby and protect our 2A right.

Top Bottom