• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AverageMidwest

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fishers
    Thought I'd add a vote for Premier in Brownsburg...I scored a Savage 99 there last year and really enjoyed the shop. Bryce is very personable, very knowledgeable, and has a fine selection for a smaller shop, particularly in wheelguns - lots of older Smiths, which are some of my particular faves and they're getting hard to find. Well worth the trip if you're in the Indianapolis area.

bft131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Bryce and company are good guys! Deal with them quite a bit on and off duty. Not overpriced, quick to give good advice and help if needed. If you have a M1 carbine question, Bryce is the man!

Dont forget the treats for Ava too!

Buck

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I've never had the pleasure of buying anything from them... But I've ALWAYS been treated VERY very well when I've been out "kicking tires". Prices seem to be right where they ought to be, too.

-J-

iam1096

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Ohio
    They are very friendly. Have gone there lately but haven't found anything I can't live without.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I've known Bryce since he opened. Very nice guy and has always treated me right. He is the Carbine King as posted above! Small shop that is loaded to the gills with nice clean guns at fair prices. Caine is a great dog but Ava is Nutz! IMHO of course....

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I haven't bought anything from them yet, but the operative word is "yet." They are friendly, the prices are decent, and they've got some interesting guns. Good selection of used revolvers, Smith K frames especially.

r3126

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Indy westside
    One of only a couple of places where I feel comfortable sitting down on one of the stools and shooting the breeze. Good selection, fair prices and great atmosphere.

El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO
    My favorite shop without reserve. Ordered two handguns and bought one off the shelf from him last year. He's handled a bunch of internet transfers for me as well through the years. It's probably a good thing he has such a small shop. If he carried much more, I'd be really broke.

Brandan

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    West Side
    Believe it or not I have not been in Premier and I have lived in Bburg for over 13 years. After reading this, I can hopefully make a run over there this weekend.

Top Bottom