• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PremierArms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    I am trying something new. Since 2001 Premier Arms has concentrated on offering a fine selection of used firearms. Though we do stock many new firearms, and can order just about any other new item you wish, our inventory is mainly comprised of over 500 unique used firearms at any given time. Many of my customers have expressed an interest in some sort of inventory list of what I have currently in stock. Keep in mind we are always happy to answer any inventory questions over the phone, but I had another idea. Premier Arms is now on Facebook. I will be listing new acquisitions on Facebook as I put them out for sale. I will also try to fill in with current inventory as time permits. Feel free to call about the listed items, or any other “want” or “need” at any time. If anybody has any other ideas on how to utilize Facebook to better serve our clients, please let me know. Thank you for your time, Bryce.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Im a fan now as well. Im making a trek through the area on Saturday, and might have to stop in and check it out.

r3126

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Indy westside
    If you haven't visited Premier Arms in Brownsburg, you should. A smaller shop, crammed with guns, ammo and equipment. A wide selection of rifles, shotguns, semi-autos and revolvers.

As an aside, if you have questions about the M1 Carbine, Bryce is the man to see. I sat for about 30 minutes as he tore apart my lone entry into the carbine field, and listened to him catagorize each and every part of the gun - part maker, what the original part should be, a history of updates and remanufactures of the part and gun... Amazing!

Well worth the trip, I assure you!

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Bryce and everybody over there are great guys to deal with.
    Good to see you one here.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Welcome Bryce. I need to get out your way soon. I still have your wooden training rounds that are all nice and clean for you. I sent you a PM too. :oldwise:

Sgt Rock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Avon, IN
    Premier is a great little store, Prices are better than most other area stores. I recently did a 1 for 2 trade and got a fair deal. With prices going through the roof, it's worth a look. Nice folks.

Top Bottom