Premier Arms, Brownsburg, IN (Cominolli manual safety)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • doublebarrel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 26, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Met Bryce at 1500 gun show, and set my appointment on Friday (1/16/2009) to have him install a Cominolli safety on my Glock 23. Spent about 50 minutes in the shop, between 3 to 4pm. He was courteous, competant, and very good at what he was doing (and my wife loved the dogs). He even offered me some free advice about gun maintenance (told me I'd oiled my Glock too much. Although, I only use EEZOX for my guns, which is synthetic and shouldn't attract dirt, or so they say). The total cost is $136 out the door. It's about the same moeny I'd have to spend if I buy the safety kit and the cutting guide (Frame Slotting Fixture) from Midway. But I don't have Dremel (yet, and that's another sixty-some dollars from what I saw on Amazon), and I only got one Glock now (with no future plan). So I decided just have it done than buying everything and learning the trade...

So, if anyone wants to (or just think about) get the Cominolli manual safety, I recommend Bryce from Premier Arms (besides, he's the ONLY one in Indiana right now that does that, he said at 1500)...:)

Last edited:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    My wife, son, and I stopped in the other day to check the shop out for the first time. We liked the store. They've got some interesting guns, used revolvers that are exactly what I want, and prices are decent. Employees were friendly and helpful, if a bit harried.

Bought some buckshot, and we'll be back. Perhaps for the Bersa Thunder .380 my wife looked at. She liked it for it's size, weight and the way it feels. She likes a bigger gun, but sometimes bigger isn't better.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA

:popcorn: :dunno: :popcorn: :dunno: :popcorn: :twocents:

My Glock Safety :rolleyes:

hand_trigger_digit_intro01.jpg

Last edited:

doublebarrel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 26, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Any pictures of how it came out? How do you like it so far? what convinced you that you needed this modification?

No problem, I'll post a picture(s) of what it looks like, and write about my (limited) experience so far, in the handgun area later. No live firing yet, but I've "fired" my G23 a couple dozen times last night, drawing, sweeping off the safety, and firing, with my trusty ol' 5 rounds of A-Zoom snap caps...:ar15:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom