• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    There was a show by that name on History Channel a few years back, hosted by a former Navy fighter pilot. Talked about how advances in military technology have trickled down to the commercial sector.

Is this the same show? If not, what's the premise?

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    It was honestly one of the dumbest shows I have ever seen. It was about some rich guy in California, who supposedly has the safest house in the country. He had a command center in his master bathroom. A helo pad to airlift his family in case of natural disaster. Blah blah blah. Things the average citizen could never afford. They did show some balistic testing of a door, balistic glass, and drywal I think it was. The owner of the house called an SKS and AK. You did not miss anything.

Rooster Cogburn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    MSG2 - Indianapolis
    The second part of the show (second episode aired) was quite interesting from my viewpoint. It covered concealed carry and people going through a training course. One lady was skeered to death of guns but by the end of training she was confident. It was a breath of fresh media air to see the classes and entire anti-gun scenario we typically see from the media promoted with positive results.

While I agree the first part of a home bunker was a bit boring and out of my financial realm, it was informative to say the least.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom