• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nucular

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    It's not very tacti-cool and not much use for a defensive light but I have a streamlight nano on my keychain at all times. It is pretty bright and much better than using your phone or nothing at all.

19942_Streamlight_Nano_m.jpg

052.5GT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Columbus
    It's not very tacti-cool and not much use for a defensive light but I have a streamlight nano on my keychain at all times. It is pretty bright and much better than using your phone or nothing at all.

19942_Streamlight_Nano_m.jpg
    I had one, liked it, but eventually the cap popped off somewhere in the lawn when I pulled my keys out, there is no retention and it is a twist to turn on. Just be careful. Other than that it was a great light for the space.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I have 4 flashlights and extra batteries as part of my EDC.People make fun of me ... unless the power goes out and I can supply people with bright lights. :):

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    I always laugh when someone spends 1-2 minutes finding the "flashlight" app on their phone when I have a perfectly capable flashlight in my pocket. It's even funnier when they just try and use their screen to light up whatever it is they want to look at.

45Cat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    That, to my tiny little mind, is the way to do it. Prep for big and small emergancies.

Cat

Small's

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    south of Indy
    I keep a 1aa 50 lumen light on me, one in my bag and a 4aa headlamp capable of 200 lumens in the car. It sure is nice to not have to worry about light

Top Bottom