• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tomcat13

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Near Louisville
    Visited Madison Outdoors yesterday (Oddly enuff in Madison, IN, lol) They had a Good Supply & a Nice Selection of Smokeless Powder In Stock. Prices are reasonable-Not Gouging, as are Too Many these days. Pd $39.99 for a lb of IMR 3031 & $41.99 for IMR 4064) Friendly Folks! Highly recommend them, if you're in the SE quarter of the State.

indianagenius

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Batesville
    Visited Madison Outdoors yesterday (Oddly enuff in Madison, IN, lol) They had a Good Supply & a Nice Selection of Smokeless Powder In Stock. Prices are reasonable-Not Gouging, as are Too Many these days. Pd $39.99 for a lb of IMR 3031 & $41.99 for IMR 4064) Friendly Folks! Highly recommend them, if you're in the SE quarter of the State.
    Did they have any rifle primers and if so, how was pricing? I've had good luck at this small shop.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I go there for my reloading supplies. I've bought several firearms from them too.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom