• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    Yep. My Kel-Tec SUB-2000 will be riding with us next week. I still have not received the paperwork back from the incorrect LTCH filing from Johnson Co. That is the best option I have right now. If things are looking really bad, the Mossberg 500 and Marlin .44 might be in the trunk too. Although, if it looks that bad, we are staying home from work on Wednesday. I expect rioting, but hopefully not widespread.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Yep. My Kel-Tec SUB-2000 will be riding with us next week. I still have not received the paperwork back from the incorrect LTCH filing from Johnson Co. That is the best option I have right now. If things are looking really bad, the Mossberg 500 and Marlin .44 might be in the trunk too. Although, if it looks that bad, we are staying home from work on Wednesday. I expect rioting, but hopefully not widespread.

Off topic for a sec....

I saw a sweet stainless steel Marlin .44 at KS&E the other day! Wish I'd had enough dough to bring that baby home. :):

emclean

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    porter county (NWI)
    my main consern is that there will not be anythign happnign in the early morning when i am heading to work, but something by quitting time.

if it is bad enough that i want a shotgun, i will be sick thoes days.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Thursday, October 30, 2008

Phillies Win World Series; Philly Fans As Classy As Ever

By now, you've heard that the Philadelphia Phillies have won the World Series, defeating the Tampa Bay Rays 4 games to 1 after winning a delayed fifth game 4-3 last night. Congratulations to the team. Your city doesn't deserve it.

Because nothing says World Series champions like overturned cars:

Philly fans engaged in their usual classy fashion, including robbing a bank to pay for new World Series championship gear.
    But one fan may have taken his devotion a bit too far when police say he robbed a bank and later allegedly funded a shopping spree for Phillies gear with the stolen cash.

About 10 a.m. yesterday, a man, who police did not identify, entered a PNC Bank on Welsh Road near Roosevelt Boulevard and slipped the teller a demand note.

Shortly after, the man, wearing a red and gray hat pulled down over his face and a beige hoodie, fled westbound on Welsh with an undisclosed amount of cash, said a detective from Northeast Detectives.

About 20 minutes later, cops found the suspect, who police have not identified, a few miles away coming out of the Modell's Sporting Goods store at the Roosevelt Mall, Cottman and Bustleton avenues.

Police did not confirm whether the man was wearing Phillies gear or not. But authorities said they later recovered cash in a nearby trash bin.

Witnesses positively identified the suspect and police carted the robber off, assuring that the ardent fan would miss watching the Phillies duke it out against the Tampa Bay Rays in Game 5.
    Other fans went crazy.

Still more Philly fans decided to trash the city; overturning cars, setting fires, rioting, and doing what Philly fans are best known for - acting like a bunch of unruly surly people.

A Blog For All: Phillies Win World Series; Philly Fans As Classy As Ever

This is just one city and a win from the sports team. Now multiple that..........

elaw555

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    Hells yeah! I plan on looting the local liquor store, getting really drunk, setting something on fire, and maybe turning over a police car!;):D

I want to turn over a police car too!! I would guess as close to malls and shopping areas. After all, can't protest at the court house and then drive to the mall and loot it and light it on fire. Much easier for the liberal media to feel sorry for you if you protest and loot in the same place.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I have an important announcement:

In the event any rioting turns into more of a lynching, we all need to remember the important rule for all such events.

Pitchforks go with torches; shotguns go with lanterns.

You can't mix and match or else you just won't be doing it right.

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy

In the event any rioting turns into more of a lynching, we all need to remember the important rule for all such events.

Agreed, nothing worse than being in a poorly assembled mob.

Also, in case of a riot, you single stack 1911 guys need to carry 10 or 12 spare mags. (This suggestion doesn't apply to rhino, in fact, you all should be asking him for mag carry suggestions.)

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!

Surefires go with ARs?

What goes with flamethrowers?

Rattlesnake46319

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Jefferson County, MO

Also remember, pillage THEN burn. I shouldn't have to say this, folks, but do ya remember the last time? Joey got all excited with his torch and started burning right away. We lost 5 pillagers as a result and they were grabbin' some decent plasma screens at the time!

JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Warning: Zombies are Flammable. The only thing worse than undead hordes trying to eat your brain in undead hordes trying to eat your brain WHILE ON FIRE.

We need further confirmation but I believe .223 tracers are enough to ignite a Zombie head.. and for sure once you hose them down with gas..:twocents:

:ar15:

Top Bottom