• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Dang, Savage. You must be having a bad day :xmad:

Yes, and I'm sorry I needed to vent. I was going back and forth between reading some of the stories found here, AP, and watching the conformation hearings of Hellary Clinton. That and all this other stuff I keep reading about makes me feel so helpless. The only thing that can save this Country is the unthinkable. It's sad that so many in this Country just DON'T CARE and sit back and watch as their lives are stripped from them.

If the turn out of our elections, which were so LOW, were to happen in any other Country, they would pass laws requiring a certain percent vote or the election becomes null and void and the previous administration's term extended until that percentaged showed up to vote. How many times do you think elections would be held until people started showing up just to get it over with?

And taxes. The whole system is a fraud meant to take our money and spend on things we don't need or want and to line people's pockets with. Paying Income tax is legally voluntary but they will take you to jail for not paying it and charge you with crimes from laws that either do not exist or are illegal.

Gun Laws. Ummm. DUH.

Schools. Teachers, not all, but a good portion, care nothing of your kids education so much as the pay check they get at the end of pay period. Our education has slipped so bad that you learn stuff in elementary school, nothing in grade school, some things in HS, but you learn real life education in College. Even then it's all watered down crap that is either false or biased or completely unnecessary. In ITT tech, they taught a class called Instructional Design. It was meant to teach me how people learn, but more importantly, how to teach YOU to learn and then teach OTHERS the same. Oh did I mention I was learning COMPUTER NETWORKING?!?!!?!

No, I'm not really having a bad day. I've just been couped up in this house too long retaining all this information, writing useless letters to people who don't care, listening to screaming and yelling at night, and taking all my frustrations out on Combat Arms hackers who couldn't win if it weren't for the Aimbots and Seeing Through Walls hacks.

Sorry. Needed to vent. I still don't feel better.

Anyone got some land since I can't afford range time and don't have a chance to leave until after 630pm anyway, and go shooting with me?

:chillout:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    AMEN!!!

And the skinny-challenged women who wear Sponge Bob Square Pants pants to Wally World... What the hell? Have enough decency to get out of your pajamas and put some real clothing on when you go into public folks. The Sponge Bob pants and fuzzy slippers drive me NUTS! Have some respect both for yourself and the people around you.

Where's my gun? The herd needs to be thinned. :ar15:

I love your avatar. She's so hot! LOL

I hear you on the PJ pants thing. My fiance does that all the time and it drives ME nuts!

Reminds me of this....

InbredMyspaceLoserGirls.png

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Kill Bill was the SHEET! I think If I can find that movie, watching it may cheer me up some.

koveras225

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2008
    Noble County
    Schools. Teachers, not all, but a good portion, care nothing of your kids education so much as the pay check they get at the end of pay period. Our education has slipped so bad that you learn stuff in elementary school, nothing in grade school, some things in HS, but you learn real life education in College. Even then it's all watered down crap that is either false or biased or completely unnecessary. In ITT tech, they taught a class called Instructional Design. It was meant to teach me how people learn, but more importantly, how to teach YOU to learn and then teach OTHERS the same. Oh did I mention I was learning COMPUTER NETWORKING?!?!!?!

Too right! Education is a joke these days... ISTEP? Really? Don't make me laugh... And teachers... they get paid jack - my dad has been teaching for several years now - BA in Elementary Education, going for his masters... he makes about $35,000... I worked it out a few weeks back, as much work as he puts into teaching - he's making something like $8/hour :xmad:

So the teachers who don't give a damn are ruining everyone's education - and the ones who do, are getting screwed in so many ways it's not funny! :xmad:

And on a completely different topic... Vista's hardware requirements! How anyone can complain about them anymore is going right over my head! I can put together a Mid-range Motherboard + Dual-core CPU (tri or quad core if I'm pushing it) + 2GB RAM (minimum! 4GB works too) + just about any hard drive you can find under 1TB for under $300...

Sure - if you can't afford to upgrade - by all means avoid Vista... but there is absolutely no reason anyone who purchased a computer in the last 2 years shouldn't have one capable of running it... well... unless you count the OEM's like Dell & HP trying to rip you off... but that's another rant :n00b:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Too right! Education is a joke these days... ISTEP? Really? Don't make me laugh... And teachers... they get paid jack - my dad has been teaching for several years now - BA in Elementary Education, going for his masters... he makes about $35,000... I worked it out a few weeks back, as much work as he puts into teaching - he's making something like $8/hour :xmad:

So the teachers who don't give a damn are ruining everyone's education - and the ones who do, are getting screwed in so many ways it's not funny! :xmad:

And on a completely different topic... Vista's hardware requirements! How anyone can complain about them anymore is going right over my head! I can put together a Mid-range Motherboard + Dual-core CPU (tri or quad core if I'm pushing it) + 2GB RAM (minimum! 4GB works too) + just about any hard drive you can find under 1TB for under $300...

Sure - if you can't afford to upgrade - by all means avoid Vista... but there is absolutely no reason anyone who purchased a computer in the last 2 years shouldn't have one capable of running it... well... unless you count the OEM's like Dell & HP trying to rip you off... but that's another rant :n00b:

Vista was a joke and a flicker in time. Windows 7 is downloadable in it beta form to test. If I felt like building a new computer I'd do it. But Vista is already becoming obsolete. It was mainly for multimedia purposes anyway.

If you can't find a good 1TB or smaller hard drive for under $200, get out of the black market my friend! LOL

koveras225

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2008
    Noble County
    Vista was a joke and a flicker in time. Windows 7 is downloadable in it beta form to test. If I felt like building a new computer I'd do it. But Vista is already becoming obsolete. It was mainly for multimedia purposes anyway.

If you can't find a good 1TB or smaller hard drive for under $200, get out of the black market my friend! LOL

Heh... that was kinda off for this forum... but that was driving me nuts. BTW it's under $300 for all four items, not just the hard drive - I can get those for under $100 :):

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Heh... that was kinda off for this forum... but that was driving me nuts. BTW it's under $300 for all four items, not just the hard drive - I can get those for under $100 :):

Yea, but the nice 1TB cost about 175, good Dual Core about 120-130, and a good mid-range board about 75-100. Depending on your needs of course. Shocked me when I saw a 2gb stick of DDR2 for under $25!!!

Anyway, yea, I hear yea. LOL :):

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Anyone got some land since I can't afford range time and don't have a chance to leave until after 630pm anyway, and go shooting with me?

:chillout:
    Damn, son you do need a break.
    630pm to late what about this week end? How many kids and what ages? I am sure we could find something to entertain them while we go out back. My son is 9 and has a lot of toys, games, video and other crap I step on in the middle of the night. It might be a little cold but I got a burn barrel real close to the firing line and always fresh pot of coffee.

Last edited:

koveras225

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2008
    Noble County
    Yea, but the nice 1TB cost about 175, good Dual Core about 120-130...

That nice 1TB is meant for RAID use... mostly in enterprise level applications - all the consumer level ones are within $10 of 100 - higher or lower :D

And if I'm paying $120-130 for a CPU these days - it's going to be a quad core - AMD's Phenom X4 CPUs are all under $200 (and as low as $105ish on newegg right now :D)

But meh - you'll never see Dell with a $500 quad core system - AMD just isn't good enough anymore :noway: (my mini-rant lol)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Damn, son you do need a break.
    630pm to late what about this week end? How many kids and what ages? I am sure we could find something to entertain them while we go out back. My son is 9 and has a lot of toys, games, video and other crap I step on in the middle of the night. It might be a little cold but I got a burn barrel real close to the fireing line and always fresh pot of coffee.

I might take you up on that offer and bring my girl to help babysit. And all four, oldest three are girls, youngest is my son, 10, 7, 4, and 3. It'll look like a daycare! LOL

That's what we need! Daycares with shooting ranges and copies of the Declaration and Constitution being studied!

Wow I'm going to be a millionaire!

Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    Mr. Bill of Rights

You are not being paranoid re: the bi directional television as the technology is already here. Google it up and see what you come up with. The digital conversion also allows for increased data storage and search functions as well. Plugging the card into the tv then gets the ISP address and on and on. EVERYTHING we do is already run through echelon this will just make it easier to monitor.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    How about we start with baby steps ... the "I've Actually Read the Bill of Rights and someday I'll read the rest of the Constitution" Party.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    How about we start with baby steps ... the "I've Actually Read the Bill of Rights and someday I'll read the rest of the Constitution" Party.

Four. Pages. That's it. Four pages long. Not a huge read. Not like reading the latest danielle steele book. I've got a framed copy of the constitution posted on my wall behind my desk. Sadly it was here before I got here, so it'll have to stay when I check out. Of course, maybe nobody will know that it was already here.....

StarKing

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2008
    Muncie
    Four. Pages. That's it. Four pages long. Not a huge read. Not like reading the latest danielle steele book. I've got a framed copy of the constitution posted on my wall behind my desk. Sadly it was here before I got here, so it'll have to stay when I check out. Of course, maybe nobody will know that it was already here.....

Whoa now...you're expecting someone who doesn't own a gun to actually read!!!!????
    Not only that, but read the Constitution!!!??
    Can't you get arrested for that?

Top Bottom