POLITICAL pictures - Funny (unlikely), Sad (more likely) Infuriating (most likely)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    Please, do not continue to have children.

She is running a satire Tick Toc account. Said she is doing a social experiment to see what age group spreads misinformation the most. I found one this morning about her suing her parents to giving birth to her without her permission and won. And she is getting $5000 a month for the rest of her life. lol

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    She is running a satire Tick Toc account. Said she is doing a social experiment to see what age group spreads misinformation the most. I found one this morning about her suing her parents to giving birth to her without her permission and won. And she is getting $5000 a month for the rest of her life. lol

Thank you for letting me know. Libs Of Tik Tok and Clown World both had the story. I had no idea.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    Thank you for letting me know. Libs Of Tik Tok and Clown World both had the story. I had no idea.
    No problem. I posted the link to the one I found on the Funny Political Picture/Video Thread Part 9** The other side is still making it easy thread this morning. That story caught some left wing attention. Sounds like both sides needs to research before the report. lol

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I thought she looked familiar! :):

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    I thought she looked familiar! :):
    lol, I saw another one of her videos this morning about her breaking up with her gf because her gf wouldn't answer the phone, she wanted to know why their toaster wouldn't work. Her gf was at her grandma's funeral. And she had realized the toaster wasn't plugged in. But was still mad at her. lmao Thats some deep liberal crap she is making fun of.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Historically, when LEGAL immigrants (let alone illegal aliens) came to this country, one of the conditions of them being admitted was to swear they wouldn't be a public burden.
    WHERE this idea came from that we have any obligation to feed, house and support them is baffling.

Top Bottom