• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    The best part is when he plays the "this is coming from me the person, not me the cop" game.

Well then, will mister cop arrest or investigate mister not-a-cop for threatening to break my face?

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    The best part is when he plays the "this is coming from me the person, not me the cop" game.

Well then, will mister cop arrest or investigate mister not-a-cop for threatening to break my face?

He will, but since they are sexual partners there will probably be a conflict of interest and the investigation will get squashed.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Who do you call when it is the cops threatening to break your face? More cops? Can you request a Peace Officer instead of a Law Enforcer?

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    What makes me shudder is that if this kind of thing goes one when they know they're being filmed, what was happening when they had no fear of a recording and knew it would just be their word against the citizen's.

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    Who do you call when it is the cops threatening to break your face? More cops? Can you request a Peace Officer instead of a Law Enforcer?

Don't worry, we are constantly reassured that he must certainly be a lone bad apple. I'm quite certain that as soon as any other member of his department showed up, the situation would be quickly resolved in your favor and an apology would be issued.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

This wouldn't work because the mister not a cop personality knows that he should never talk to his official cop personality without an attorney, So the investigation would go nowhere.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    What makes me shudder is that if this kind of thing goes one when they know they're being filmed, what was happening when they had no fear of a recording and knew it would just be their word against the citizen's.

True.

I mean, that cop is just an idiot to say something like that when he know he is being filmed...

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    Hmmm lets see, man is approached by someone with a viscous working dog in tow. Man is threatened with physical violence, man feels his life in in danger and man pulls handgun and shoots Bad Guy killing him instantly. I can tell you, I would be perfectly fine with that. No issues here, put me on the jury and I would NEVER vote to convict.

INGunGuy

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    you know it sometimes depends on the state or local laws.

We were in Maryland for a car thing once and the police came because of some of the parking lot antics. Someone in the group tried to film them and were told in no uncertain terms that it was illegal to film the police in that state (with out their permission I believe), and if they didn't stop they would confiscate the camera in put them in the back of a car.

Top Bottom