• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Why bother with a look-a-like? Salvia has many of the same effects and isn't illegal. THAT would have been something to bust the kops with. :gotpics::coffee:

GetA2J

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Terre Haute,Indiana
    I really think that the purpose of the staged drug house was to prove that their (crooked cops) false information was unfounded and unconstitutional. It would have been no different if somebody converted one room of their house as a winter garden. They could install heat lamps and artificial UV lamps and their thought is that these crooked investigators would use thermal imaging to create probable cause without ever going in the house or even walking around the neighborhood asking neighbors about suspicious activity. Just a guy who decided to grow a vegetable garden in his house and gets raided by a drug task force.

In other words they did NOT want anything that even remotely resembled pot for this particular operation.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I really think that the purpose of the staged drug house was to prove that their (crooked cops) false information was unfounded and unconstitutional. It would have been no different if somebody converted one room of their house as a winter garden. They could install heat lamps and artificial UV lamps and their thought is that these crooked investigators would use thermal imaging to create probable cause without ever going in the house or even walking around the neighborhood asking neighbors about suspicious activity. Just a guy who decided to grow a vegetable garden in his house and gets raided by a drug task force.

In other words they did NOT want anything that even remotely resembled pot for this particular operation.

Uh, ya think?:n00b:

:p

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    In this same idea, I'd love to see Chris Hansen do a special called "To catch a crooked cop".

I support out peace officers 100% but the level of corruption and complete disregard for the law that many show is totally out of control. Something needs to be done.

Top Bottom