• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    I think that for the most part Pmags are fine, but I REALLY like the Lancer L5's!

I haven't put 1000's of rounds through one yet, but I have yet to have a problem with one, and they are "clearly" good looking too!

L52.jpg

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    The people at XCRForums worship the commode that Alex Robinson craps on, and they're the ones talking about "Magpul fanboys"? Geez. :rolleyes:

I about spewed Diet Coke all over my keyboard when I read "I drink Kool-Aid out of my PMAGS. With the window, I can tell when I need a refill." I don't care WHO you are, that's f*cking funny right there. :laugh:

Triad had a problem with successive batches of PMAGs. Magpul replaced every one of the cracked mags at no charge, researched the problem, and determined it was due to a flaw in the molding process that has since been corrected. What more could/should they have done?

I like the PMAGs and own a bunch. They've never given me trouble. But I also own a bunch of aluminum mags too; I don't believe in putting my eggs in ANY one basket.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    I don't know Alex, but I like his rifle. I have yet to tear mine up anyways. I was just wondering as it is tempting to by them but with different results circulating you just sometimes never know.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    The people at XCRForums worship the commode that Alex Robinson craps on, and they're the ones talking about "Magpul fanboys"? Geez. :rolleyes:
    not quite, I'm on the XCR forum and could give two craps about alex and what he is and isn't doing. I do however get fed up with all the HK mag boners they get over there.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Of course, their are also the Eugene Stoner worshippers as well...

I actually worship the Lord. I greatly respect John C. Garand and his work the most though, and the mag fed M14 design utilizing his gas piston design. There is not a better two rifles made.

fpdshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Fishers
    PMAG's are good to go. Several "bearded" men overseas use them and I trust their word. I have used them exclusively and found them to be good. I have been using them for two to three years and have not had a malfunction that was not ammo related. I trust these for duty use and trust my life as well as my teammates lives to these.

They are a man made item. Yes they will break over time. As with ALL magazines, these are a disposable item! Once they have reached their service life, then they need to be discarded and replaced.

I'm not a kool aid drinker, but these are the facts on the ground as I see them.

maxcoen

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2009
    North Side
    As with everything there will be some duds. I think overall they are GTG.
    I did just pick up 2 L5's very nice mags and i agree panama they look great too.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Anyone who is concerned about their Pmags failing is free to send to them me. I will bear the burden for youm and then you'll have space to store your aluminum and steel mags and Lancers you get to replace them.

Win-win situation. :D

Top Bottom