• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    If Colt could actually put some handguns in stores, I would look at them. There is a used 1991a1 there now. That is the first Colt I have seen this year.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Cm, any suggestions on night sights or triggers?

....that won't double the cost of the gun? Lol
    Easiest way is to just send it to Novaks, you'll get it back in a week. Depending on what they charge it may be cheaper to buy the sights and then have AllenM or Highsmiths do the machining? I've since switched to just having a night sight front and plain black rear which saves a lot of money too.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    Easiest way is to just send it to Novaks, you'll get it back in a week. Depending on what they charge it may be cheaper to

buy the sights and then have AllenM or Highsmiths do the machining? I've since switched to just having a night sight front and plain black rear which saves a lot of money too.
    ...was going to say this, all of this

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Easiest way is to just send it to Novaks, you'll get it back in a week. Depending on what they charge it may be cheaper to buy the sights and then have AllenM or Highsmiths do the machining? I've since switched to just having a night sight front and plain black rear which saves a lot of money too.
    This. That slide will need to spend a bit of time in a mill.

SEKLEM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2021
    Fort Wayne
    Colt Competition series 70. I had a two tone in 45. While I don't really regret selling it, it was a very nice gun. The extra features make it worthwhile over the O1911C (Classic), IF you can find one.

I also briefly had the O1911C, wasn't impressed with the laser etch for roll marks, looked weird to me.

Top Bottom