Please be on the look out for a stolen shotgun.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    They can swab for Dna on a firearm. I'm sure the original owners Dna is still on it unless they did a good cleaning. Just depends on how much work the detective assigned to the case wants to do.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    They can swab for Dna on a firearm. I'm sure the original owners Dna is still on it unless they did a good cleaning. Just depends on how much work the detective assigned to the case wants to do.

And your pc for seizing the firearm is? Regardless, highly unlikely for several reasons.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I like the idea of photographing all of your weapons and storing the pictures off site. Pay careful attention to any distinguishing marks, closeups of serials, etc.

I had an incident that came in handy knowing I had proof of a serial, etc. It turned out I didnt need it, but it was nice knowing without a doubt I had my proof in-hand.

They can swab for Dna on a firearm. I'm sure the original owners Dna is still on it unless they did a good cleaning.

You've been watching too much CSI. ;) On what basis do you confiscate the shotgun so that test can be carried out with the expensive results coming back weeks to months later?

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    Anybody interested in buying it and letting me look at it? I've go an email in to my friend to verify, but I believe he has a way to tell if it's his for sure.
    If it's not his you'll have a nice shotgun at a good price, if it is his, I'll make sure you get your money back and you'll be helping put a dirt bag away.

Top Bottom