• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jcwit

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Dead Center on the End
    Extream, yes I have used them, however they are more expensive even with the 15% off IIRC, plus you pay the shipping.

Blue bullets shipping is included, and there is no cleanup other than powder residue.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Have any of you tried coated bullets?

I have used coated bullets from BLack and Blue Bullet company in California and have used at lot of the teflon coated bullets from Precision bullets in Kemp Texas. They both shoot really well. You load them like cast, but they are much cleaner. They smell funny, like burnt wiring. I will continue to use coated bullets as long as the price is good. I will not pay more for coated than I pay for plated. Nor will I pay the same for plated as jacketed.

Last edited:

O'Shark

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Ladoga, IN
    +1 for Xtreme. I shoot their 230gr RN, 124gr RN and their 148gr DEWC with great success. I load @ low-mid range jacketed data and have never had leading. Their double-ended wadcutters are about the most accurate 38 special bullet I've ever used.

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    Another +1 for Xtreme. I've used the 115, 124, 147 gr 9mm and the 230r RN & HP 45ACP with no issues whatsoever. Usually get them from TJ Conevera but Xtreme's daily deals are too much to pass up when it's time to restock.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    +1 and I think they are still at 15% off today with $5 flat shipping.

This is true. As of this morning, they are still giving 15% off with $5 flat rate shipping. I just ordered 1500 9mm 124g plated for about 6.8 cents each, which is pretty good as far as I know. That puts my 9mm at about $5.96 per box of 50.

Top Bottom