sNXRw66h.jpg

It shoots as good as it looks too

Fireball1394

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2015
    Northeast Indiana
    Well, I finally pulled the trigger (I know, awful pun) on my first handgun. I wanted something relatively basic the wife and I can both learn with. So after some research, but ultimately a helluva deal at Wrigley's in Fort Wayne, I went with the SCCY CPX-2. At $189, a whopping $60 cheaper than the big stores, it was easy to justify buying it. Although not my first choice, I couldn't drop $500 on a nicer pistol at the moment. But so far I've enjoyed it and seeing IV8888 torture test it on YouTube, I think it'll be a nice addition to the collection.

20180410_141436.jpg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Well, I finally pulled the trigger (I know, awful pun) on my first handgun. I wanted something relatively basic the wife and I can both learn with. So after some research, but ultimately a helluva deal at Wrigley's in Fort Wayne, I went with the SCCY CPX-2. At $189, a whopping $60 cheaper than the big stores, it was easy to justify buying it. Although not my first choice, I couldn't drop $500 on a nicer pistol at the moment. But so far I've enjoyed it and seeing IV8888 torture test it on YouTube, I think it'll be a nice addition to the collection.

View attachment 65808

Interested to hear how it does for you.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area

View attachment 65808

I have one, it is a great size for carrying. Mine works well.

Fireball1394

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2015
    Northeast Indiana
    Interested to hear how it does for you.

So far so good. 500 rounds in and shooting true. I did run into 3 failures. All 3 were failure to feed. Each time, with the same magazine, when chambering the 9th of 10 rounds. I had zero issues with the other magazines so for now I'm setting aside that magazine out of use. So all in all, for $189 + tax, the SCCY has surprised me and is well liked by myself and my wife. Her only complaint was the trigger. But, I'd absolutely by it again, and trust it enough to carry.

Tsssst

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    South Bend
    How do you add photos so they don't suck? Some of you posted full size clear photos. I thought that's what I was doing, not these crappy little thumbnails with a border around them.

Top Bottom